test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Sacred Flame

rkv13rkv13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 217 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in The Temple
Does Power incread the amount of Temporary Hit Points granted to allies? Is it based off of damage done, or is it a static number?
8.jpg
Post edited by rkv13 on

Comments

• Options
    navarxidanavarxida Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I think it's fixed. Only paragon path skills increased the temp HP (if I recall correctly)
  • Options
    rkv13rkv13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 217 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    navarxida wrote: »
    I think it's fixed. Only paragon path skills increased the temp HP (if I recall correctly)

Thank you. The wiki doesn't have it. :/
    8.jpg
  • Options
    mewbreymewbrey Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 517 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Do wish they would improve their tooltips, no real point to having the tooltip in the first place if it does not display important information feels like launch of everquest loved the game but the tooltips where as bad as these ones lol.
    ~*~ Foundry missions: Stronghold Branax : Goblin menace : Forwyn crypts ~*~
  • Options
    l1zardo1l1zardo1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    From testing in BW2 I think it was a paltry 150hp (I think the ranks of the power now increases that 20%)

and yes, there is the Divinity Paragon feats that buff all powers and effectiveness of heals and temp HP etc.
  • Options
    psydragon26psydragon26 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    l1zardo1 wrote: »
    From testing in BW2 I think it was a paltry 150hp (I think the ranks of the power now increases that 20%)

and yes, there is the Divinity Paragon feats that buff all powers and effectiveness of heals and temp HP etc.

It does seem very low. I'm questioning whether I should take it in the end. It doesn't stack with itself, though it seems to last until you get hit or combat ends. It also seems to need the full 3 hits to even proc the temp hp? It's more about damage mitigation for melee then anything else and from what I understand Astral Seal in Divinity takes care of that much better. I have 3 ranks of Sacred Flame and at level 35 an imp pretty much takes off more hp then what it gives me in temp hp.
  • Options
    quttidebachiquttidebachi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 110 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Yep, alot of us are switching to Brand of the Sun. Fire and forget. Plus the Divinity regen is better.
    Qutti'Debachi - Cleric
    <Rarely Sober> - Beholder
  • Options
    psydragon26psydragon26 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yep, alot of us are switching to Brand of the Sun. Fire and forget. Plus the Divinity regen is better.

Yeah, I'm probably going to do that. Once I hit 60 I'll respec probably to free up some points and distribute them around.