test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Prayer Marks and Duration Extension

firefly113firefly113 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 80
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Could we please have the marks last at least a week before disappearing? I could understand only getting one per day, but really. . 29 hours and poof. So a person has to literally log into this game once a day, no matter where they are, no matter what they're doing, if they want to save up for the expensive stuff in the store.

Not to mention you need to do this for 350 days straight to get the angel.

Doesn't this seem a little unreasonable? We're not robots. We're customers. We have lives, you know.
Post edited by firefly113 on

Comments

• foxwaterfoxwater Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The way i understood it was that the celestial marks stay, but you have to pray once a day to recieve the next one, and if you miss your day you dont get one.

The other coins dont stay, they only go up to 7 and they dissapear.
    Kitsunami Lupo
    Head of PR
    http://www.gamersaurs.com/
  • firefly113firefly113 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 80
    edited May 2013
    Ah I see. Well it's a bit more reasonable if that's the case. I know it mentions the marks will disappear if you don't pray again in time, which is vague come to think of it. Perhaps it could be worded better.
  • joshmaaaaaaansjoshmaaaaaaans Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 32
    edited May 2013
    foxwater wrote: »
    The way i understood it was that the celestial marks stay, but you have to pray once a day to recieve the next one, and if you miss your day you dont get one.

The other coins dont stay, they only go up to 7 and they dissapear.

Was wondering what the /7 was all about, thats good to know. Only, what the **** is with the 100+ coin rewards, rofl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • firefly113firefly113 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 80
    edited May 2013
    They're pretty much item achievements. A person who's been playing 100+ days and praying the whole way can get the horse, then they look all shiny. Or they can save up for the angel and look very shiny. They're item-based benchmarks that represent how long someone's actually been playing the game.
  • ajr2355ajr2355 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16
    edited May 2013
    i can't wait to see the week 1 year from now, with a bunch of angels around :P