test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

So, you charge money for everything but when it comes to features..

asdfqwertysasdfqwertys Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 29 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
40E for a mount or farm your *** off.

6E to respec.

No requeueing dungeon system when people disconnect/crash/leave and parties just disband all the time.

No requeueing and adding people that leave in PvP.

Stupid tracking system of respawn places, if you die as example near the end boss which is map wise right near the entrance but with a whole 10mins of running a circle, you spawn at the entrance since the campfire is closer even if there is a wall and 5 floors in between because its 30 meters from where you died as example, while the campfire that you just passed is 31 meters..Yes GOOD LOGIC, LETS RUN 10MINS.

Fix the god **** game, it can be very good but your god **** greedyness will make it another "In the trash can MMO"
Post edited by asdfqwertys on

Comments

• Options
    hkiewahkiewa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 379 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    aww working is hard princess....
  • Options
    jaybee1jaybee1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No requeueing dungeon system when people disconnect/crash/leave and parties just disband all the time.
    If you remove them from the group you can just request reinforcements and it'll queue someone into your group. I've never been the leader so I presume you just right click your portrait but i've had this feature work at least twice.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    hkiewa wrote: »
    aww working is hard princess....

P2W fanboy detected.

Yes it matters how hard i work for a game because one of my party members decided that he had to randomly leave after 40mins inside the dungeon, and you cant invite anyone cause it wont allow you, lets just disband.

How exactly can i work harder for that? Oh P2W trash?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    jaybee1 wrote: »
    If you remove them from the group you can just request reinforcements and it'll queue someone into your group. I've never been the leader so I presume you just right click your portrait but i've had this feature work at least twice.

Yeah, heard of that, havent seen it yet..I even asked the leaders to search for it, searched for it myself, there is no such thing on the leader portrait.
  • Options
    gravityx19gravityx19 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 85
    edited May 2013
    40E for a mount or farm your *** off.

6E to respec.

No requeueing and adding people that leave in PvP.

Stupid tracking system of respawn places, if you die as example near the end boss which is map wise right near the entrance but with a whole 10mins of running a circle, you spawn at the entrance since the campfire is closer even if there is a wall and 5 floors in between because its 30 meters from where you died as example, while the campfire that you just passed is 31 meters..Yes GOOD LOGIC, LETS RUN 10MINS.

Fix the god **** game, it can be very good but your god **** greedyness will make it another "In the trash can MMO"

Your user name..... second account to post and rage so your main one doesnt get banned?
    Griff Hawk - Hybrid GF - Beholder Shard
    Griffeth - GW Fighter - Beholder Shard
    Twitch - WoW and NWO Gameplay - YouTube Channel
    GF/GWF Gameplay Highlights/Dungeon Runs
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    gravityx19 wrote: »
    Your user name..... second account to post and rage so your main one doesnt get banned?

Nope main account, created years and years ago to check out one of god knows which game that i knew i would only play for 5mins since PWE is a known company for their antics, next?
  • Options
    awdeohawdeoh Member Posts: 53
    edited May 2013
    What they need is a period of time where they can let everyone play, watch the problems and fix them as they come up. They should call it something like.. open beta.
  • Options
    s1th1s1th1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nope main account, created years and years ago to check out one of god knows which game that i knew i would only play for 5mins since PWE is a known company for their antics, next?

you can add more people when you remove them from party. Everyone one of your complaints directly related to how water downed and easy MMOs have gotten. Im loving the hell out of the game, and if I want to farm for everything I can for free. If I want to get it now I can for money. I love that, and Ill continue to buy cool things that pop up because it gives the company money and they don't charge me 15 bucks a month.
  • Options
    driumissimodriumissimo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You realize we can see 'join date: mar 2013' next to your name? Yeah, this is a troll account. Nice try.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    You realize we can see 'join date: mar 2013' next to your name? Yeah, this is a troll account. Nice try.

The blind fanboyism is pathetic and reminds me of every other game release the last 3 years ^_^, fine, i make valid choices about basic requeueing features and how the game is heavily affected and you only care to flame back, game is trash and its gonna end up in the can with the rest while you will cry about your money refunded in the end.."April 2013"
  • Options
    dublindandublindan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They should have a like button, cause I definitely agree with Awdeoh and s1th1! You two rock!
  • Options
    edge1986edge1986 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 647 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013

Are you a troll? That join date is when you signed up for NW online. Not when you made your PW account. Lol
  • Options
    dublindandublindan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The blind fanboyism is pathetic and reminds me of every other game release the last 3 years ^_^, fine, i make valid choices about basic requeueing features and how the game is heavily affected and you only care to flame back, game is trash and its gonna end up in the can with the rest while you will cry about your money refunded in the end.."April 2013"

ummmm I will be one of those spending money making sure someone gets rewarded for making FREE GAMES for people to enjoy. I mean, really? Why the hatred, just don't play the darn game...LIFE IS WAY TOO SHORT to be that stressed over a game :-(
  • Options
    robertthebardrobertthebard Member Posts: 543 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dublindan wrote: »
    ummmm I will be one of those spending money making sure someone gets rewarded for making FREE GAMES for people to enjoy. I mean, really? Why the hatred, just don't play the darn game...LIFE IS WAY TOO SHORT to be that stressed over a game :-(

Uh oh, you have broken the cardinal rule of F2P game forums: The only people entitled to an opinion are the ones yelling the loudest that the game sucks, for whatever reason. It's easier to smile and nod, and then when they tell you to put your big boy pants on, point at them and laugh.
    Reading comprehension is essential in a medium that requires reading for communication.
  • Options
    wartimeraiderwartimeraider Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 132 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Yeah, heard of that, havent seen it yet..I even asked the leaders to search for it, searched for it myself, there is no such thing on the leader portrait.

This is in the game. Seen it done, seen it happen and even been one of the guys replacing someone..

Aside from that.. Is someone forcing you to buy a 40e mount? NO .. So why would yu even give a single ****.

6 dollar for a respec.. Sure i can imagine why people complain about that even though its easy enough to get the diamonds for it or simply spend 6 dollars on a game that costet the devs a massive mount of cash.

Tbh your story is breaking from all sides
    timeraiderlogo2smaller.gif

Elf Control Wizard - Dragon
  • Options
    daervondaervon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I love how if you don't agree with the OP then you're a fanboi, and if you do then you're a troll...

Fact is, this is the internet... No one gives a **** about your opinion really :P Those who enjoy the game will continue to do so, and those who think it's a money-grabbing scheme will complain loudly (but quite probably will continue to play regardless).

Besides, even thinking that PW will listen to your whining and lower or remove the price-tag on those services is, at best, naive.

Not to mention that, technically, you don't *have* to pay anything if you don't want to -- either get some ADs and convert them to Zen, if you really, really, really need that respec, or just play the game without that and just have fun -- or just go find another game that makes you happy.
  • Options
    mattkrueg1mattkrueg1 Member Posts: 46
    edited May 2013
    awdeoh wrote: »
    What they need is a period of time where they can let everyone play, watch the problems and fix them as they come up. They should call it something like.. open beta.

There's always at least one <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> that has to go about using logic and reason on the internet. Get it together, there's no room for those on the internets.
    TEMPUS
  • Options
    chowlehchowleh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

I agree completely fanboys are a plague, unfortunately not just on gaming. But its killing communities, they should be banned for trolling. What I dont get is how the fanboys cannot see that they are not helping a games future or present.
    Anyway I agree totally with you. I love this game, the combat is great, but the zen shop and certain other strange choices are weighing heavy on my decision to play the game in the future.

Also this game is not in open beta any more, Cryptic, PWE and fanboys can trot out that line all they like, this is the launch. Planetside 2 is a precedent for this type of launch, but SOE were honest about it.
  • Options
    huldran1988huldran1988 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why are people so mad? :(
    Also. It's not like the mounts are expensive.. I'm level 25 and Just got enough gold to buy a 5g one. I didn't even try.