test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Sick of PvP 3 vs 5

torpor12345torpor12345 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
Sick of it. I see it, and stay afk waiting for game ends with the other member of the party I am currently with. Why? Because 2 guy joined the queue but dindt want to join the game.

Waiting for the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> comments, how come you dont try to win, 2 rogue and 1 healer its way easy since rogue are worth for 2 player. Well, the meaning of being outnumbered would not matter if PvP wasnt for such ***** that when theres 4 guys+ at one place they get control of the flag.
And the last time, I was a cleric, 2 new guy left because there was no rogue in their team, warrior themselves.
Post edited by torpor12345 on

Comments

• Options
    suriden1suriden1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    huh? Im trying to follow what you are saying, but its gotten me pretty confused. Youre saying that people join a queue for PvP, but dont want to PvP?
  • Options
    punkrobartpunkrobart Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    People join the que, then they wait at the campfire jumping, then you lose the match and they still get glory and exp. You can rarely kill them, there's no report option and no combat timer. It is completely stupid and they NEED to fix it.
  • Options
    junigenmukyokujunigenmukyoku Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You can kick people from you party while it's counting down and you can get a replacement. Kick them if they D/C or aren't in the map because sometimes they get bugged and they can't get into the PvP map. And yeah, it sucks when people leave mid-game.
  • Options
    darksuportdarksuport Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    agree did 4 hours pvp to day had 5 match's in total which did not have a afk leaching ******* getting free epics and lvles in it .

this will one destroy your economie 2 make pvp well unbalanced fix now !
  • Options
    sneakycheesessneakycheeses Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 118 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Best games I've had is where we lose a player and we end up winning 4v5. Gotta just keep trying and keep positive.
    Brodicus - 60 Trickster Rogue - Dragon
  • Options
    kotlikotli Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 577
    edited May 2013
    Simple way to fix it is I guess to add no kill no points no death = zero rewards.
    Or instead of just an AFK time how about the SWTOR leave spawn zone in 20 secs type timer or so get booted from PvP.
  • Options
    brosnan1brosnan1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    PVP for this game is summed up in a few sentences

Rogues - I win class - 18-20k crits = instant death. OP or not OP - couldn't care less.
    Glory for purple items - play ~30 approx. PVP sessions at 60 and you will have your PVP purple gear.

Once done unless you like to feel better than anyone else (rogues anyone) then you can continue, me Im using PVP to increase my gear score so I can run epic dungeons.

When Rangers get released (if they get released) they will most likely will have similar dps dynamic.

Right now PVP is amazing in that rogues can chain kill peeps - throw in a competent CW and DC and the rest doesn't matter.

I have noticed the maps do make a difference - there is one PVP map that its just pointless as the set up is geared that if the opposing team (or us) set the vanguard right then its almost impossible to retake the middle once they are dug in.

Still Glory at 60 means I wont PVP for more than 5 hours or so and then I am done with it.
  • Options
    brosnan1brosnan1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    PVP for this game is summed up in a few sentences

Rogues - I win class - 18-20k crits = instant death. OP or not OP - couldn't care less.
    Glory for purple items - play ~30 approx. PVP sessions at 60 and you will have your PVP purple gear.

Once done unless you like to feel better than anyone else (rogues anyone) then you can continue, me Im using PVP to increase my gear score so I can run epic dungeons.

When Rangers get released (if they get released) they will most likely will have similar dps dynamic.

Right now PVP is amazing in that rogues can chain kill peeps - throw in a competent CW and DC and the rest doesn't matter.

I have noticed the maps do make a difference - there is one PVP map that its just pointless as the set up is geared that if the opposing team (or us) set the vanguard right then its almost impossible to retake the middle once they are dug in.

Still Glory at 60 means I wont PVP for more than 5 hours or so and then I am done with it.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    FOR THOSE WHO DINDT READ, and I dindt mention eheh

There is no replacement at this moment. When someone leave there is no one to fill up the party. Otherwise it has yet to happen to me.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Best games I've had is where we lose a player and we end up winning 4v5. Gotta just keep trying and keep positive.
    I dont understand how you won since they just need to hold the flag and will win since they are more than you, you must have been fighting the most <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> enemy of this world.
    Derp and his derp family.
  • Options
    punkrobartpunkrobart Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is getting old. They NEED to do something about this AFK PvP farming thing. If you ignore the players that AFK farm PvP for glory, you still end up on their team. There is NO report button, no "Vote to kick" (Incase the AFK Farmer is the group's leader) and worst of all, there is no combat timer. If the player does not enter combat ever 2-3 minutes, they should get a warning then kicked. They have got to fix this, soon.
  • Options
    maiku217maiku217 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Or how about someone make a banlist. :D
    ElfenLiedSig.gif