test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Devoted Cleric LF Guild.

sabinocssabinocs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
Hello fellow adventurers,

I'm am here because I am looking for a guild, but first of all I should say something about myself. MY name is Sabin. I'm a 24 years old guy with a good MMO background, started with playing everquest, then migrated to WoW when I've been a stable player for several year, then I started looking for the right game for me. I've tried many MMOs the last one being TERA online(which i left for hardware problems) and I've almost always been covering the healer role. I enjoy healing and really can't get bored with it. I currently live in Italy, even if I've been born in Romania.

Currently I am a lvl 35 cleric(slowly leveling atm 'cuz I want to clear the Mad Dragon once before returning back to quests).

The guild I am looking for is a friendly guild, with a social background. The guild's main occupation should be PvE, with a good focus on clearing the hard game content. I'm not looking for a guild with hundreds of players, what I need is a stable medium group that has the will to improve their PvE skills. Except for that a bit of RP would not hurt and at all, and PvP could always be a nice time sinker when people don't know what to do.

In game my name is Lodiem Holyfist and I'm on the server Beholder. :)
Contact me if u wish and if my requirements meet your guild's objective!

See ya.
Post edited by sabinocs on

Comments

• lordbrewhalordbrewha Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Royalty Gaming is recruiting at the moment...expecially clerics. We are going to be doing end game raids and PvP...We are on the dragon server though. We stream for mmorpg.com
  • sabinocssabinocs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lordbrewha wrote: »
    Royalty Gaming is recruiting at the moment...expecially clerics. We are going to be doing end game raids and PvP...We are on the dragon server though. We stream for mmorpg.com

That's a shame! Unfortunately there's no server transfer option and I'm playing with a few IRL friends aswell so I wouldn't have changed server anyway. But who knows, we might cross our paths together when the servers will merge! :)