test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Very Skilled Control Wizard Looking for guild

crono14crono14 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
Some past achievements about me: Raider in #1 World Guild in Rift before expansion(Maximation) was part of many world first kills
Raider in top 50 world guild in WoW in Cataclysm

I am on the Mindflayer server right now. Looking for a semi hardcore guild. I know my class and am extremely skilled just looking for a nice endgame fun guild to be a part of. Ask me anything here you need to or talk with me in game. I am currently level 37 and leveling quick. Onollock is my name in game
Post edited by crono14 on

Comments

• pyre3pyre3 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    you and me both
  • lordbrewhalordbrewha Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Royalty Gaming is recruiting on the Dragon server. We stream, we grind, we tear it up...we also stream for mmorpg.com and help in events.

Hit me up if your interested.
  • crono14crono14 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lordbrewha wrote: »
    Royalty Gaming is recruiting on the Dragon server. We stream, we grind, we tear it up...we also stream for mmorpg.com and help in events.

Hit me up if your interested.

My thing is I bought the middle founder's pack and I'm unable to xfer those AD's to a different server which is rather annoying. So with that in mind, not really looking to reroll at the moment.