test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Arcane Crystals, How do I get them?

kill4kaytkill4kayt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
How do I get Arcane Crystals? I see I need them for crafting, but I can't find them.
Close The World.txeN ehT nepO
Post edited by kill4kayt on

Comments

• chronomancerchronomancer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,223
    edited May 2013
    You can sometimes find them inside dungeons. They are quite rare and valuable and used for crafting rare armors.
  • elessymelessym Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You can get them from skill check containers (very rare drop.)
    "Participation in PVP-related activities is so low on an hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly basis that we could in fact just completely take it out of STO and it would not impact the overall number of people [who] log in to the game and play in any significant way." -Gozer, Cryptic PvP Dev
  • namenotusednamenotused Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So basically they give you rare stuff to craft, usually one lv above your current lv so you cannot craft it and requiring one of these crystals you will never get so you still couldnt craft it.
  • northwind2008northwind2008 Member Posts: 64
    edited May 2013
    You're better off selling them on the AH.
  • shammered86shammered86 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Anyone know how much they can go for on AH? I have one of those and also an Eldritch Crystal I think, but they don't show up on the AH ever as if no one has ever sold/selling one.