test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New Class and Race

sumthndiabolicalsumthndiabolical Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Has anyone heard when or what the new Class and Race are gonna be and an estimated guess on when they'll be out? I've heard the class is gonna be a Ranger class but haven't heard the new race.

Comments

• Options
    rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The new race will be drow, released somewhere around 60 days after launch.
    Datamining has shown both the Scourge Warlock and Archer Ranger in the game files, so one or both of those will likely be the new class(es).
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.

• Options
    terradraconisterradraconis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Drow in 53 days. Ranger and warlock have been datamined and one or the other is likely next.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    sumthndiabolicalsumthndiabolical Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Cool, thanks for the replies!
  • Options
    tfangeltfangel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Not sure if it means anything, but for those of us that have drow already, there is a "coming soon" guy there too. Not sure if that's a permanent place-holder, so they can always add more, but i did read that dragonborn are being worked on. I'd probably never play one, not my style, but it would be nice to have another race that isn't so much like how other races are so much like human. (not a fault of the creators, it's how D&D is)
  • Options
    acidpissacidpiss Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    looking forward to the warlock.......
  • Options
    bigredlunchboxbigredlunchbox Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Fix the auction house and monster pathing bug first please