test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Chains of blazing light not working??

madmike82508madmike82508 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 19 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Temple
I am lvl 24 and ranked up'd chains of blazing light to rank 3, now it says plus 10% and 5's stun for rank 2 and 3, so wouldnt it be 20% dmg and 10 second stun? if so i only get about 4 second stuns on mobs..... stuns dont last as long with non regular mobs i am guessing but regular enemies it only last 4 seconds to, if im understanding this wrong sorry any help would be nice.

Also when upgrading powers you just add them right like 10% rank 2 10% rank 3= 20% increase in dmg?
Post edited by madmike82508 on

Comments

• Options
    keterysketerys Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's not increasing the control by 10 seconds - it's increasing how long the trap will stick around. Where trap is when the glowing symbol is on the ground before monsters step on it. You might only see it if you miss on your targeting. You can use it prepull and have it last longer.
  • Options
    streamofsolacestreamofsolace Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I believe that you are upgrading the duration of the trap placed on the ground, not the duration of the chains once activated.

Your assumption about the damage scaling matches the common assumption, but I'm not aware of any testing that has been done to validate the assumption.
  • Options
    madmike82508madmike82508 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ty guys helps a lot guess that makes sense i assumed it was for duration of skill on enemies, thanks again!