test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is buying zen this slow?

yamface9yamface9 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I bought zen just to try out a retraining token... 12 hours ago. I don't see the purchase anywhere in my history at all not even pending state or w/e, all I got was an email saying the charge to my card was successful. I put in a support ticket and they say they'll get back to me in 3-4 business days? WTF?

I've never heard of such a game where it takes this much time to process what someone payed for. Is anyone else having this problem or is this company really this slow on this process?
Post edited by yamface9 on

Comments

• silentnights1silentnights1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 50
    edited May 2013
    have you transferred the zen from your wallet to neverwinter?
  • jus10jus10 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There is no transfer. Moneybookers takes your money, and its not inside of your Perfect world Wallet.

I've transfered my Zen from my wallet, to neverwinter before. But i'm sitting here on 12 hours my self after making a 20 dollar sale with a debit card. Perfect World has my money, but i don't have my Zen.

Shows no history of the transaction or nothing, but i sure did get a confirmation email about my payment to Perfect World Entertainment.
  • yamface9yamface9 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It says my current balance is 0 zen. I tried to transfer the zen but after I pick neverwinter, the only option I have to transfer is 0 zen. It's as if I never bought it.

edit: yea I bought the $20 zen deal too... they just took my money :\
  • jackcutlassjackcutlass Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You arent the only one having this problem. There's a thread in the Bug forum on it. Took me for my money yesterday too. Skrill did the charge and got confirmation from them, but Nothing on Perfect World side. No notice of pending transactions or anything.

Filed a ticket when it happened about 16 hours ago. Still haven't heard a thing. Since PW doesnt have a number to call, I called Moneybookers customer service. They confirmed the charge was made and resent confirmation to PW. Still nothing. So the problem seems to be on this side.

I'd be cautious buying Zen until they fix this.
    edited May 2013
    I believe something is messed up. But i'm a little pissed my self after 12 hours nothing is fixed, and my money is indeed still in the hands of Perfect World Entertainment and i have 0 zen to show for my purchase, and only a confirmation email from "MoneyBookers" showing i paid 20 bucks to Perfect World. Been sitting on my ticket for a day now.
  • emaloreemalore Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 95
    edited May 2013
    Many people are reporting the same issue, Here.
    edited May 2013
    Well Jackcutlass, at lease we have moneybookers on our side showing we made a 20 dollar payment to Perfect World. So if anything bad DOES Happen... we are at least covered by them. >P

Don't sing doom and gloom yet, some hiccup may of happened. Cause i met a fellow last night in game too complaining about it.
    edited May 2013
    jus10 wrote: »
    Well Jackcutlass, at lease we have moneybookers on our side showing we made a 20 dollar payment to Perfect World. So if anything bad DOES Happen... we are at least covered by them. >P

Yeah I was always a little put off about using the moneybookers thing in the past, but I was actually pretty impressed with their customer service when I called them. Even though the confirmation email they sent had no reference number, they were easilly able to confirm the purchase and look into it for me. And the whole phone call only took a few minutes.

On my credit card info, the charge still shows as 'pending.' So that tells me Perfect World needs to do something on their end to finish the purchase.
  • dracuasdracuas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Wish I had read this before I bought some, but the same problem here, Perfect world sure can take your cash in a hurry but your not getting your zen in a hurry, just like the gov they will take money out of your bank account in a sec but takes weeks to get a tax refund, this needs to be check asap, bought zen, founder, but with all these bugs and problems, do not give me beta blah, this is a company a business and if they take your cash they better handle there business or peace out and will wait for future projects, there are quite a few of them.

As for the phone call like to know what number you used cause the one I tried, before for being banned cause this happened and tried to get my cash back, they just hung up on me for several days...
  • natejam101natejam101 Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It is always almost instant for me..
    ASUS P8Z68 V-Pro Gen3 mobo, Intel i7 2600k, 32gb DDR3 G-Skill Ripjaws, 500gb SSD, 2TB HDD, Geforce GTX 690 x2 Sli, 1200 watt Thermaltake modular PS, Thermaltake gaming tower.
  • gadzewksgadzewks Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It normally is almost instant. The fact that so many are having it take so long, means that PW is having technical issues with it at the moment. Dont expect them to say anything though, because that would scare off people who want to buy zen.
  • dangerweezaldangerweezal Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Took over a day for me too. Had to mail customer services. Then they 'enabled my account for transfers'. Whatever that means. They were pretty rude and abrupt and unhelpful about it. Wasn't impressed.
    edited May 2013
    natejam101 wrote: »
    It is always almost instant for me..

On previous occasions this was true. So you understand the concern that its taking so long.