test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Where can i get green profession workers?

musaxxxmusaxxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 22 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Can i get them from the profession box every 5days through celestial coins if i get lucky?
Or only over ItemShop?
Post edited by musaxxx on

Comments

• Options
    umbagloumbaglo Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The blessed pack only gives the crafting materials, since it specifies RESOURCES and not ASSETS.

To get the workers, you'll need packs that say they give assets (so basically the Zen store pack, though there's some other random packs I've seen around), or just buy them directly from the auction house.
  • Options
    musaxxxmusaxxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ok, but arent assets the tools used in crafting?
    I was under the impression the workers are something additional to that?

Argl, i totally missed the hower-over icon which lists the exact things you can get...

sorry im a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> ;)
  • Options
    terradraconisterradraconis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've gotten a green worker from a resource node.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Workers are also assets.
  • Options
    itdude123itdude123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've gotten a green worker from a resource node.

I was wondering about this as well. I have heard a few people getting rare (purple resources from nodes but not assets). I looted every node I cam across through level 60 and never got anything above a green resource (no assets at all). I think they need to adjust the drop rate at least a little bit on that. One or 2 in 60 levels deson't seem too much to ask.
  • Options
    samus1001samus1001 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I was wondering about assets as well. You would think that you could build tools before you could make armor.
  • Options
    jerbezjerbez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've gotten my green and blue workers from leadership packs in lockboxes.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    The idea of assets being found in gather points is incredibly amusing to me.

"You remove the lock on the knapsack. Inside you find a Man-at-Arms."
  • Options
    k4131k4131 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    you can get them as Rare drops, from booster packs, and from chests in leadership proffesion. also in the leadership proffesion I have seen them as a direct reward. Not sure if they sell directly on zen shop. there is also a vendor in main market that sells tools.

I suggest you level up leadership as fast as you can. always look at hour to xp to coin ratio when leveling