test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

currently on Dragon shard

adabisiadabisi Member Posts: 101 Arc User
looking to join a guild on the Dragon Shard , Yes i know of the eventaul merger of all, not unlike STo.

I currently run a roguish toon lvl 37 atm

I play daily and am a crafter-aholic as well as a raider in eq2(mostly retired).

I do play in STo., run a fleet there, so my time here will mostly be off hours and late nights but I choose my hours to play as needed.

I am pacific time zone.

@garravesh is my handle contact me here or email or in STo same handle
Today we fight the GAULS......monstrous and HAIRY beyond reason.
Post edited by adabisi on

Comments

• Options
    jaysdawgjaysdawg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Join Sinister Swarm: We value RESPECT – staying positive, having loads of fun. We are a mature family oriented guild. We keep our Vent & Guild chat at a PG-13 status. No trash talking, no cursing, no disrespecting our members or others in game. The SIN tag represents us all! Our play speaks for itself. Website: www.sinisterswarm.com

attachment.php?attachmentid=3066&d=1365396986
    "There is more in the heart of man than money can buy"
    bortak.jpg
    Knight of Sinister Swarm
    Join The Sinister Swarm | Visit Our Website | About Us!
    bortak@sinisterswarm.com
  • Options
    winddancer42winddancer42 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Am new to MMO, STO and Neverwinter are my first. i am interested in a PG-13 gaming community. I live I Australia so I wonder about the time difference between the countries and making it work to play with others over there.
  • Options
    bruceleeroy23bruceleeroy23 Member Posts: 37
    edited May 2013
    I would very much like you to be a part of our community that said here is a little about us

Deus Gaming is recruiting!

Deus Gaming was founded by a small group of friends spanning over multiple games such as League of Legends,Dota 2, StarCraft 2 Dungeons & Dragons Neverwinter and Minecraft, etc. Deus Gaming has grown quickly and we are looking for more gamers that enjoy casual play.

What can you expect from Deus Gaming:

A mature gaming community that upholds Respect, Honor, Loyalty & Team work.
    Skilled players and mentors willing to help you learn and improve.
    Mature, friendly players to have fun and play with.
    Leadership that listens. We make sure to get your input and always try to improve the community.

Weekly community events.
    Monthly prizes.
    Live stream events.

Recruitment Information

We are looking for members looking to join our ranks as of now.
    What are we looking for you might be wandering?
    EVERYTHING!

We offer TeamSpeak channels and forums for each of our featured community games and are always looking to add more games.

- Minecraft

We host our own Minecraft servers. We have a public whitelisted hardcore survival factions server, Deus Feed the Beast hardcore survival server, Deus

vanilla creative server, and our Hunger Games server with multiple arenas.

- League of Legends

We currently run multiple casual and competitive teams.

- Dota 2

We have just opened recruitment for this section and have leadership positions available.

- Starcraft 2

We have just opened recruitment for this section and have leadership positions available.

- Dungeons & Dragon NeverWinter

We are currently recruiting members who enjoy casual and social gaming, while doing both PvE and PvP content.

- WildStar (coming soon)

We are currently recruiting for this Dominion Side for our guild Reckless Endangerment.

- Elder Scrolls Online (coming soon)

Our members have registered for beta access and look forward to opening recruitment pre-release.

Requirements

You must be 18 or older before you apply, (we do make exceptions).
    Must be active on our website and TeamSpeak.

Have TeamSpeak and a working mic with "push to talk" mode enabled.
    Be willing to help others.

No drama!

Visit our website and register and apply.
    http://deusgaming.com/
  • Options
    mistercat153mistercat153 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Jaysdawg, i am interested in SIN but i cant seem to get an confirmation email aftor registering for yalls site :( but ill keep at it :D
    You should never trust a dude wearing a tunic!