test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking for early EST guild

soulwarrior78soulwarrior78 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 541 Arc User
A few friends and I are looking for a guild. We're looking for a guild that's active in early afternoon to early evening for the guild events (raids, pvp, dungeon, etc). A guild that's active around 1-9pm EST would be ideal.

We like playing with people that have fun, no matter what. Winning is great, but not at the expense of having fun, so if you're the kind of guild that takes things too seriously and yells during pvp and pve to "do this" or "do that" or "you're doing it wrong", and starts cursing at someone because they're not doing things your way, we'll pass. We use Mumble to talk to each other, but we also got Vent and TS3 installed if a guild uses either one of those.

Age wise, we're on our 30s, and we're nice people and easy to get along with.

Also we're all on the Dragon shard, so the guild would have to be on Dragon too.

Thank you.
Post edited by soulwarrior78 on

Comments

• Options
    soulwarrior78soulwarrior78 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Still looking for a nice early EST guild.
  • Options
    baronquantumnbaronquantumn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 110 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Oh wow Soulwarrior, have you ever looked at www.sinisterswarm.com? From your description and needs, that is exactly what we are all about. Active 24/7 and very friendly in every regard. We look for like minded individuals to help our members and be a part of our family. And another sweet thing is that we are located on the dragon server as well.
    Good luck in your groups search for a home but I feel you should give us a look.
    swarm_sig_quantumn.png
  • Options
    bruceleeroy23bruceleeroy23 Member Posts: 37
    edited May 2013
    If you are still looking for a guild then I think we might be a good fit for you all. We are a casual and social guild that enjoy the best of both content PvE and PvP. Regardless of what happens in game either be winning or losing we are all there for one primary focus and that is to have fun and enjoy gaming in a stress free fashion.

Deus Gaming is recruiting!

Deus Gaming was founded by a small group of friends spanning over multiple games such as League of Legends,Dota 2, StarCraft 2 Dungeons & Dragons Neverwinter and Minecraft, etc. Deus Gaming has grown quickly and we are looking for more gamers that enjoy casual play.

What can you expect from Deus Gaming:

A mature gaming community that upholds Respect, Honor, Loyalty & Team work.
    Skilled players and mentors willing to help you learn and improve.
    Mature, friendly players to have fun and play with.
    Leadership that listens. We make sure to get your input and always try to improve the community.

Weekly community events.
    Monthly prizes.
    Live stream events.

Recruitment Information

We are looking for members looking to join our ranks as of now.
    What are we looking for you might be wandering?
    EVERYTHING!

We offer TeamSpeak channels and forums for each of our featured community games and are always looking to add more games.

- Minecraft

We host our own Minecraft servers. We have a public whitelisted hardcore survival factions server, Deus Feed the Beast hardcore survival server, Deus

vanilla creative server, and our Hunger Games server with multiple arenas.

- League of Legends

We currently run multiple casual and competitive teams.

- Dota 2

We have just opened recruitment for this section and have leadership positions available.

- Starcraft 2

We have just opened recruitment for this section and have leadership positions available.

- Dungeons & Dragon NeverWinter

We are currently recruiting members who enjoy casual and social gaming, while doing both PvE and PvP content.

- WildStar (coming soon)

We are currently recruiting for this Dominion Side for our guild Reckless Endangerment.

- Elder Scrolls Online (coming soon)

Our members have registered for beta access and look forward to opening recruitment pre-release.

Requirements

You must be 18 or older before you apply, (we do make exceptions).
    Must be active on our website and TeamSpeak.

Have TeamSpeak and a working mic with "push to talk" mode enabled.
    Be willing to help others.

No drama!

Visit our website and register and apply.
    http://deusgaming.com/
  • Options
    bruceleeroy23bruceleeroy23 Member Posts: 37
    edited May 2013
    I am sorry this was an accidental double post. But we would love to have you all become a part of our extended family ^_^
  • Options
    althahfcalthahfc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 91
    edited May 2013
    Hello-

We might be a very good fit for you, as we share the same concerns and playstyle.

We're a close-knit group of daytime and evening EST casual, mature adult players ranging in age from 19 to most 25-45 in age, with characters mostly lvl 30+ to 50, with 2-3 at 50-60. We have 28+ members and are looking for about 45 active members.

We have a very stable mumble server and 10-15+ members online each EST evening into the early late night / overnight hours, 15-25 on weekends, and will be looking to add to both daytime and evening players.
    We have 10-12 very active daytime players and this leads into 15+ early evening players, all during your approximate times.

I will try to contact you in-game early this afternoon, below are some contacts for the guild for invites.

Altha@althahfc,
    Beazley Burrfoot@netrunnnnr,
    Boltane@Boltane,
    Jonn Hawklight@Caleb_Stone,
    Kalibos@Occulas
  • Options
    fenchurchfenchurch Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm sorry I didn't see this earlier, but I sent you a PM if you're still looking.