test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Google+ Community For Authors and Players to discover custom content!

paravelparavel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Foundry
Hello friends. We have a growing Google+ Community called Neverwinter Foundry

About
This community is dedicated to custom content creation for the Free to Play MMO *Neverwinter* using the Foundry.

Authors can discus ideas, tips, tools as well as showcase your quests for players to find. Players can discover new content to try in game as well as be a part of the creation process.

Number one rule. Have fun and be nice :)

This community is intended to enhance the official forums and help by providing another resource to discuss and display your work.

If you are on Google+ or just want to hang out with some awesome people come join us.
Post edited by paravel on

Comments

• Options
    chili1179chili1179 Member Posts: 1,511 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I support this thread.

I look forward to seeing the authors converge and brainstorm via hangout.
    There is a rumor floating around that I am working on a new foundry quest. It was started by me.
  • Options
    deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Im already there
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    thaliffthaliff Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 180 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Signed up, on my g+ everyday, so look forward to the conversations there.
    On the other side of the screen, it all looks so easy.
  • Options
    wininoidwininoid Member Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thanks for setting it up!
  • Options
    bobcat1313bobcat1313 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    aye this is cool... now this dwarf got to try and figure it out tomorrow! Time for bed.
  • Options
    chili1179chili1179 Member Posts: 1,511 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Bumping this for maximum exposure of anyone who wishes to be a part of the growing G+ Foundry Community.
    There is a rumor floating around that I am working on a new foundry quest. It was started by me.
  • Options
    paravelparavel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The community is growing on G+! Want another place to show off your creation? Why not post it here as well as the Quest Showcase section of our community?

http://goo.gl/aF5DV

See you all there. . as well as here!

Oh. . and we will be doing an author round table hangout very soon!
  • Options
    seanc84seanc84 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 58
    edited May 2013
    Haven't really used G+ much in the past, but this looks like a good reason to start. Could definitely use tips and resources as I get started in the Foundry!
    Into the Mind's Eye
    Chapter 1 - The Ruins of Webcrag --- Chapter 2 - Don't get your hopes up. Bored of the game.
  • Options
    fyredrake2fyredrake2 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    360 strong already!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Bumping and letting you all know that so far trading reviews has been very helpful through the community. . Hope to see you there.