CW
Post edited by topcattix on

Comments

• galefire102galefire102 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    l2p

Regards,
    GF
  • paidkillapaidkilla Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ive played every mmo out there since day one of Daoc. All i can say is for a mainly pve game, the classes in this game are more balanced pvp wise than any game ive playerd mmo wise. Nobody is getting beat down in 3 hits all over the place. Any class has the ability in NW to kill another class if they have the skill, i cant say that for some games. And i dont think people need a reason to cry about rogues anymore, its just mandatory by default for them to post your nerf rogues more thread every game, regardless if needed or not.
  • carbon3dcarbon3d Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A control wizard shuts a rogue down every time. Might be close, a rogue might be able to kill one... but about 85% of the time a CW will rock them if they're kitted right.
  • paidkillapaidkilla Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ^ Carbon you are completely right. I think most CW's are giggling inside when they see all the nerf rogue threads, knowing they are the true Powerhouses in pvp. Conspiracy.
  • kaltoumkaltoum Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I get such a deja vu when people say 'L2P' when it comes to OP classes. I saw similar posts in War hammer Online bout Witch Hunters and Witch Elves who used to eat up heavy armored classes like they are made of paper.

I can surely tell you this that it is not a L2P issue but i doubt you are even mature enough to understand that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • karthanialkarthanial Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The same for a good cleric with the right skill setup ^^
    edited May 2013
    Kotbs would run around all day long eating WE's in WH. Guardians can tank 2 rogues for a good five minutes at a point in Neverwinter. I would say this game has finally made a Tank, a real Tank. I dominated in War with a WE for years, you cant compare the unbalanced pvp in that game to this one.
  • jjb828jjb828 Member Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Being a Control Wizard and absolutely being able to dominate PvP and PvE... I don't think Rogue's are the OP ones
    Check out the Neverwinter/ESO guild Rogue's Gallery! While you're at our forums, submit an application and join our glorious regime!
  • nemonusnemonus Member Posts: 102
    edited May 2013
    I can see why people are upset. I pretty much run through Clerics, Guardian Fighters, or Great Weapons Fighters with no problem and usually with a decent amount of health left.

Control Wizards are tough though. People underestimate them because they only look at number of kills at the end of the game, but I'm fairly regularly owned by them if I'm not careful. If they start running I just say screw it and find someone else. Their dodge is better than ours.
  • monarrchmonarrch Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 164 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    kaltoum wrote: »
    I get such a deja vu when people say 'L2P' when it comes to OP classes. I saw similar posts in War hammer Online bout Witch Hunters and Witch Elves who used to eat up heavy armored classes like they are made of paper.

I can surely tell you this that it is not a L2P issue but i doubt you are even mature enough to understand that.

It is cliche. It's all they have. It's like as soon as u call rogues or any other class for being op the knee jerk response is to act like you play another class besides the op class and tell everyone else to l2p, or just say its not that the class is op it's just that people who play the op class are just naturally better players. It comical if you think about it.
  • romaruromaru Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    L2P
    Regards,
    TR(Getting focus fired since 99')
  • thewonserthewonser Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A talented GF couldn't take out a competent TR. I mean sure, you can kill them once or twice, but the overall ratio of win/loss is not going to be in your favor. If I start getting TR'd on my GF I just turtle and stall them for as long as possible. Any time spent trying to kill me is time he/she isn't out there <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> my other teammates.