test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Please make an inventory slot for Enchantments

philbe63philbe63 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
I am enjoying this game very much. I love the whole enchantment part of it. What I don't love is the amount of bag space I have to allocate to all these enchantments I pick up. I bought two greater bags of holding and they are full of enchantments.

PLEASE please pretty please, make an inventory section (like you guys did for crafting) just for enchantments.

Thankyou
Post edited by philbe63 on

Comments

• raist31raist31 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 116 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    AGREED, Id be cool with it even if you had to purchase it with gold or something lol.
  • druftiexdruftiex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Don't be silly, then people would not have to buy so many bags for the cheap price of 10$ per pop :)
  • rollhacksrollhacks Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A space for enchants would be AMAZING!
    Those who worship the light have never seen what shadow can do.
  • muspelfulmuspelful Member Posts: 9
    edited May 2013
    Yeah, the amount of bag space that you need for enchantments is just ridiculous. Especially runes, since you need so few of them but get so many.