test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lost 640 000 crystals with mailbox !

eksieksi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I lost 640 000 crystal from the Auction House i sold an epic sword i checked it in the top center of my screen with the little icon mail then it was deleted. Its not the first time, but this time it's 640 000, it's rly annoying any modo can help me plz ?
Post edited by eksi on

Comments

• Options
    eksieksi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    up !
  • Options
    malcormalcor Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    LMAO! I lost ad on sunday and still waiting to hear anything. I reported to a GM, as a bug, and posted here. No response from anyone on this. Apparently they do not care.
  • Options
    sherooksherook Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The bug is if you have mail with attachments and mail without, deleting the mail without anything left in it, deletes the mails with items still unclaimed. Yes, good luck getting a response, I have little hope of a response or fix and have stopped buying zen.
  • Options
    hanshans51hanshans51 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I had the exact same problem with the "delete bug", not 650k AD (feel sorry for you! GL with it) but something like 100-110k AD. Anyway, I am still waiting for an answer too :S
  • Options
    gameramelligameramelli Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hating the duplicate mail bug. I make a point to check all my mail before I delete any single mail. But yes, this needs correcting.

They could do with a check box that asks if you really want to delete an item that you haven't yet taken off your mail, so these sort of accidents don't keep happening.
    19.jpg
  • Options
    cyresofbsgocyresofbsgo Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hating the duplicate mail bug. I make a point to check all my mail before I delete any single mail. But yes, this needs correcting.

They could do with a check box that asks if you really want to delete an item that you haven't yet taken off your mail, so these sort of accidents don't keep happening.

or they could... IDK, fix the mail, before they start sending things from the Auction House, through mail?

simply give it strait to toon, till the mail is fixed. (and of course a "massively greater bag of overflowing" that you can't add things to, but can remove things from (and that the AH sends to, so you don't have a full inventory if all your bids go through, mid quest)
  • Options
    platinuplatinu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I didn't delete any mail but I had bought 3 'Basic Infantry Weapon' from the Auction House. When I opened the 1st one and took the attachment, the other 2 vanished. I petitioned twice now and have yet to hear back from a GM. Frustratingly terrible customer service. Why do they even have the illusion that we can petition?
  • Options
    cyresofbsgocyresofbsgo Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    platinu wrote: »
    I didn't delete any mail but I had bought 3 'Basic Infantry Weapon' from the Auction House. When I opened the 1st one and took the attachment, the other 2 vanished. I petitioned twice now and have yet to hear back from a GM. Frustratingly terrible customer service. Why do they even have the illusion that we can petition?

if they "vanished" but it still had a greyed out "collect" button, simply clicking the compose tab, then tabbing back to received mail, shows the item again and the button stops being grey.

(but yes, they need to make sure mail "works" before using it to transfer AH things) people shouldn't have to do 3-5 steps to collect an AH item/money. and it's even worse that the only mail carrier is also in the laggyest city of the game. (they really need to reduce the max number of players per instance in that city by 50%)
  • Options
    malcormalcor Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I never even got an email in-game. The auction just vanished along with my bid. Then today I was dropped out of a dungeon twice, two completely different groups. Thus I have not done the daily. They steal our ad and then won't even let us earn them back. After this dungeon dropping <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, I am done. Game had potential but too many bugs to be playable. Oh well, plenty of other games out there.