test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Free 50% mount from PC Gamer Feb 2013 Issue 236

mrlee9569mrlee9569 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 78
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I have had a few people ask me about my mount, so I thought I would help spread the word here on the forums!

I had an old issue of PC Gamer sitting around and totally forgot that it had a code in the back of the magazine for a free mount for Neverwinter!

It's from PC GAMER 2013 February Issue 236.
It has Neverwinter on the front cover.

Here is the mount I got. And I think the other option is a white mount (i think).

NWPCGamerMount2_zps58c0d56f.jpg
NWFreeMountStats_zps3e6fdaad.png
Post edited by mrlee9569 on

Comments

• bemonzbemonz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I going to raid my draw when I get home to find that mag
  • necrodaggernecrodagger Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    is it a unique code?
  • mrlee9569mrlee9569 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 78
    edited May 2013
    is it a unique code?

Yes

/10char
  • aullah12aullah12 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 132 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Yes. I have the white one... I like it.
  • toadoflickingtoadoflicking Member Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just FYI, the website used to obtain a code from the digital version of the magazine is no longer working. The only way to get these horses is from the physical magazine itself.
  • mrlee9569mrlee9569 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 78
    edited May 2013
    Just FYI, the website used to obtain a code from the digital version of the magazine is no longer working. The only way to get these horses is from the physical magazine itself.

Good to know! Thanks!