test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How to go back for missed quests?

grifta67grifta67 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hi there,

Seems I out leveled the Blacklake quests a few nights ago. I had stopped right when you first find Zoey off in the corner. When I logged back in the next day I must have gotten distracted and went off doing something else. Couple levels later and I couldn't access anything there.

I was only slightly bummed until tonight when I read that you get another inventory bag for completing that quest line. I know there's something to do with sharing quests, but how do I go about doing that? Do I just stand around Blacklake and keep asking in zone chat for someone to share it with me?

Thanks!
-Sean
Post edited by grifta67 on

Comments

• Options
    labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ouchy . Zoey gives the bag quest herself .

I don't know how to help you .
    the second bag quest is near the end of the quest line in the graveyard .
  • Options
    mattkrueg1mattkrueg1 Member Posts: 46
    edited May 2013
    I also out leveled Blacklake and will not have the opportunity to get that bag. Glorious. Who removes the ability to get quests?
    TEMPUS
  • Options
    tfangeltfangel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Because i'm feeling grumpy, ground to 60 with foundry or the exploit did you?

If you did or not, i do wish we could get lower level quests, if only to help my OCD, have to catch them all. :P
  • Options
    mattkrueg1mattkrueg1 Member Posts: 46
    edited May 2013
    Even if I wanted to do that stupid power leveling thing, I'm a GF and **** takes forever to die. Plus, story > *
    TEMPUS
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Yea, I could care less about that Foundry glitch or whatever. This is the first MMO I've seriously played and I think I got sucked in by all the options. In those first 6 or so levels, it's like someone keeps dangling shiny keys off in the distance and I drop everything to go running after them. "oooh, what's this new thing?!"

So I know there's a way to share quests, I've seen the share button faded out in the Journal. I haven't really partied up with anyone, so I don't know how it works. Can someone share the quest with me even though I'm higher level? I presume I'd have to hang out over there and wait for someone to accept it, then party up and have them share it?

-Sean
  • Options
    tfangeltfangel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    grifta67 wrote: »
    I presume I'd have to hang out over there and wait for someone to accept it, then party up and have them share it?

That's the solution i've been seeing, haven't tried it though.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Just to follow up here. Apparently I could still access the quest by going up to her. It hadn't been showing on my map, so I made the assumption that it was gone. Breezed right through it and got my bag.
  • Options
    elawynelawyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    grifta67 wrote: »
    Just to follow up here. Apparently I could still access the quest by going up to her. It hadn't been showing on my map, so I made the assumption that it was gone. Breezed right through it and got my bag.

That's a great find. Thanks for sharing.
  • Options
    syrumsyrum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 168 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I over leveled that zone on my second character... it's a pain, but I just try to talk to ever NPC there and take the quests as I find them. Really wish they had some sort of marker for quests that you've out-leveled...