test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

<censored> Mail Bug?

deffydeffy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I just purchased a few very rare items from auction house and i checked my mail and no items were attached to my mail... i was deleting some of my old mail making sure no items were attached, there goes 600k AD...
Control Wizard = Defqon
Post edited by deffy on

Comments

• deffydeffy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    no one has any solution or anything?
    Control Wizard = Defqon
  • xen1912xen1912 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sure you checked the courier? items aren't attached to the mail only the courier npc.

• deffydeffy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yes i am sure
    Control Wizard = Defqon
  • wakkirowakkiro Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have experienced that when you begin to delete mail, it doubles so there is 2 of every mail, one with the item and a copy without the item.
    But if you delete the one without the item, the mail with the item is also deleted.
    Luckily only lost the welcome pack to that bug. xD
    Might be what happened.
  • l000piecesl000pieces Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah I hate that double mail thing. Now i just take every item from every mail before I start delete them.
  • lordnaylorlordnaylor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I seem to get duplicate mail when buying from the AH, one with an attachment the other without.
    If you delete the mail without the attachment it will delete the other mail too.

So I think you are are at a loss my friend
  • oddwin1oddwin1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have noticed this as well. I accidentally lost 173,000 from a purple enchant that i sold after BUYING a key from the shop..

The ****ty part is that they ALWAYS list the BLANK mail first.. AND you CAN'T scroll down more than 4 mails, and if you delete a blank mail that has an item attached to it 5 mail down .. they are BOTH deleted.

make sure you go through as much as you can before deleting ANYTHING.

Wouldn't be so bad if the mail with the item/currency attachment came up first... but it's hidden below a bunch of empties.

the ONE time I got something decent from the 10 keys that cost me $15 of my hard earned money.. I was screwed out of..

Before I get the L2payattention people in here. I FULLY take responsibility.. but I can't shake the feeling like this is "working as intended"