test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Billing Profile Problems

simontmagussimontmagus Member Posts: 7 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hey folks -

I've a question regarding the purchase of Zen. I've been a PW customer for a long time, from Champions Online, A Lifer for Star Trek Online, etc. However, it is asking me to create a 'payment profile'. Again, no problem.

However, when I input all my information, and click 'Save' - half of my information either disappears, appears in the wrong box, etc. An example. I live in New York - I input that for State, then my 5 digit Postal/Zip Code. When I click save, the Box with New York goes blank, the word 'New' is now in place of my Zip Code, my Apartment number (From Address 2) disappears and reappears 2-3 times tacked on to the end of Address 1. I attempted to modify the profile, but when I click modify, nothing happens. At all. The little 'hand' showing it's a link appears over the word 'Modify' but nada.

Is there anyone else having this difficulty, or who can explain what's up here? Thanks.

- S.T.M.
Post edited by simontmagus on

Comments

• Options
    marinermastermarinermaster Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've had exactly the same problem as you, plus the fact that the form decided to create THREE profiles that are all incorrect.
    I sent a ticket to support and they replied saying that they'd look into it.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I decided to give it another shot - still unable to get it to work right. Ticket is unanswered thusfar but that's to be expected, I imagine. Anyone else have this problem and found a fix? And thanks for the idea for the ticket, MM, I hadn't thought of doing one through the website.
  • Options
    thisdaysdemisethisdaysdemise Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Not sure if related, but their zen store's been completely screwed for me this evening. I've had confirmations via both CC and PayPal that payments were received, yet the PW site isn't reflecting either of them.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Would love some more input if possible, this is quite frustrating, as can be imagined.
  • Options
    cut4gamescut4games Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same problem here as well, found no way around it. And i want to buy Zen today!