test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Purple Colored Enhancement Slots on Items...

ioncyclamenioncyclamen Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hey all, just encountered my first item with a purple enhancement slot on it outside of it's normal one.

What does the purple slot mean?

Comments

• terradraconisterradraconis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You know those gem things you probably just started finding? If you right click on the item and select "enchant item" it will open a menu that lets you slot one of those gems.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ignasius14ignasius14 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It requires an actual "Weapon Enchantment" Rune
    Most likely the only one who has read every Salvatore book since he started and wont name myself Drizzt, Wulfgar, Bruenor, ect.
  • ioncyclamenioncyclamen Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I know how normal enhancements work, I found an item with a purple colored slot, rather than a white colored slot. Not talking about the actual gems.
  • tfangeltfangel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've only seen one armor enchant rune, had to form four dropped into one, and it wasn't that impressive. I'm thinking they will have effects though, like the founders one, and the way different weapon enchants have them too.
  • sent8sent8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 70
    edited May 2013
    Yeah you need either an "Armor enhancement" rune or a "Weapon enhancement" rune in these slots. I have yet to actually encounter and Armor Enhancement rune.
    21.jpg