test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Never More Society not just another guild!

gravman213gravman213 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
We invite you to join us. Never More Society

Never More Society is a casual event driven guild. Meaning you can play your way. Nothing forced, holding weekly events that are come if ya want. Down below is a list of some of the events we will be doing

Also we have a great website that is updated daily. Please have a look at
http://ravman.enjin.com/nevermore

In closing we intend to be a fun active home for you with Never-winter for the life of the game. Come join us all welcome. LOOKING for Future Foundry Masters :rolleyes:
  • Events:
  • Guild Photo
  • In Game contest
  • PVE content
  • PVP content
  • Guild Lotto
  • End Game Event

more!

1365010358_1335790897129.jpg
enjin-488779-1284698876493137429-blue.png
Post edited by gravman213 on

Comments

• grundlesgrundles Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Great guild to be apart of. Come join the Craziness that is Never More Society
  • rooster1978rooster1978 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Great guild! Been with this guild for over a year from other games.
  • hellhounde23hellhounde23 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You can stop looking around. You will not find a better group of people to game with. Mature (does not mean old...lol) , fun, respectful gamers , who like to get together and have a good time with in the game. To top it all off if you play another games you might see them in our community and play them with some of the same people you will play neverwinter with. So do yourself a favor and check out the website and then join our guild. You will have a great time!!!!
  • rav2213boomrav2213boom Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You can stop looking around. You will not find a better group of people to game with. Mature (does not mean old...lol) , fun, respectful gamers , who like to get together and have a good time with in the game. To top it all off if you play another games you might see them in our community and play them with some of the same people you will play neverwinter with. So do yourself a favor and check out the website and then join our guild. You will have a great time!!!!

wise words from a wise man
  • shmeshmashmeshma Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What sever? Looks like a fun group!
  • pattyvdpattyvd Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    it's on mindflayer
  • gravman213gravman213 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    shmeshma wrote: »
    What sever? Looks like a fun group!

Did we get ya invited?
  • echelonmindtrickechelonmindtrick Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'll be contacting you as soon as I can about me and a friend joining up. Also - please let me design you some graphics for your site, :)
    Currently Working On: ---
    Progress: ---

Completed Quests:
    The Tidecallers: "Wavehelm Keep"

• theisingguytheisingguy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 78
    edited May 2013
    What timezone is your guild in? I prefer UK/EU.
    edited May 2013
    What timezone is your guild in? I prefer UK/EU.

we run off est, but have many members from all over, and people on all times zones
    edited May 2013
    I'll be contacting you as soon as I can about me and a friend joining up. Also - please let me design you some graphics for your site, :)

i be very interestedin talking to you about some Graphics hit me up on ravman on our website
    edited May 2013

I wanted to thank you once more for a great header on our website.. you ROCK sir! Check out the head below

Website
  • aalannaaalanna Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Come join us for lots of fun and good times. Lot's of events and great people. We host multiple games with the same great people across many of the same ones. Any questions please feel free to message us in game and we can answer or visit our website for more great info about us :). Hope to see you in game on Mindflayer.
    edited May 2013
    Everything been a blast so far, getting rdy to start guild events and contests join us!
  • fathermolefathermole Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Still looking for more active players come join us
  • fathermolefathermole Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Always looking for more active players
    edited August 2013
    Holla , come join us
  • allenh75allenh75 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Rose ask me if i wanted to join. I asked for website went here and registered. Before I got back to NW she was offline.
    Blythe is my toon name.
  • silverfire331silverfire331 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Wont worry were not a dead guild :P Why dont you all come and join. Its a big'ol happy family with a badger that likes to randomly attack anything and everything.
    edited September 2013
    Still here Still Recruiting come join us!! We just added a Guild Hall to our guild.

Check out Never-More-Society's Guild Hall.. Search @drakko213 under "For Review" in the foundry
    edited September 2013
    We just had our AM Guild Photo, Have a look here just scroll down some.

GUILD PHOTO

we have another coming up in 11 hours ,come join us and get in the shot :)
  • chaoscourtesanchaoscourtesan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I have had a great time since joining this guild. I joined tentatively with a new (my fifth) character, as my old guild seemed to be fading out. After a week or two I brought all the others and there are almost always multiple teams running delves, skirmishes, gauntlgrym.. all sorts of things. The atmosphere is kept friendly and pretty clean. But the best thing, is that the guild DOES stuff and INTERACTS. =) Reminder... It's on MINDFLAYER.
    Rhyon Cawdorian GWF | Opa Loka TR | Cormac Argentus III DC | Annika Thornblade GF | Aerys Skydark HR | Bartin Findlor TR | Aellia Baalthrall CW | Lucan Hawkmoon CW | Opa Brahk GWF | Korzbyrk DC | Den Kruk GWF | Jherek Skarsin CW |
    Roland Mac Sheonin GF | Tarron Direheart SW |
    edited October 2013
    I have had a great time since joining this guild. I joined tentatively with a new (my fifth) character, as my old guild seemed to be fading out. After a week or two I brought all the others and there are almost always multiple teams running delves, skirmishes, gauntlgrym.. all sorts of things. The atmosphere is kept friendly and pretty clean. But the best thing, is that the guild DOES stuff and INTERACTS. =) Reminder... It's on MINDFLAYER.

yay toasts, glad ur happy. Come join us people!