test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[PvP Bugs]: Disconnections, Crashing, Premade Groups

x3ladex3lade Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 184 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
PvP Bugs

EXILE_zps8e99d0b0.png
Score_zps1850915f.png

Bugs when entering the Match:

- When you are making a premade 5-man team for PvP. All members must be in the same instance map when you queue. If not, one of your members may not load into the match and in result will have a random player to fill in the spot or none.

- Another Bug that happens before the match is shown in the screen shot above where no opponents load into the match (5 vs 0). I'm not sure how this occurs but hopefully it gets fixed.

- When my team queued and entered a game, it put us in a game that was already in play. The match was 8 vs 4 (wish I had a screen shot, anyways this happened only once)

Class Bug:

Trickster Rogue
- A common known bug for Trickster Rogue's is using Smoke Bomb and then Shocking Execution right after will crash the opponents game client.

Death Bug:
- In regards to the Trickster Rogue's game crashing combination, when reloading the game and going back into the match, you will have a "Injury Penalty". This sucks as you'll end up having to use a Medical kit, hopefully this is fixed.

- When you die right before the end of the match and Exit out of the Arena, you will have an "Injury Penalty". Once again having to waste Medical Kits.
Post edited by x3lade on

Comments

• Options
    archanjo17041985archanjo17041985 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    this is really annoying i don't understand why don't we get any word on this ???
    i7 3770k @ 4.0//HD 7950 WF3//16 GB ram Corsair @ 1600//Corsair 120 GB SSD x 2//Hyper Evo 212
  • Options
    uriziemuriziem Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 69
    edited May 2013
    i have no words...........
    Uriziel TR lev 60 Gear Rating 12400
    Uriziel GF Gear Rating 14800
    David Grave CW 10500 Gear Rating 6000 recovery(kripparian build)
    Uriziem Monk Completionist 28 past life , DDO player since March 2006 (2006-2009 on Devourer server, 2009-2012 on Cannith server)
    ex officer and founder of Ordo Draconis, DDO Italian Elite Guild, now on NEVERWINTER
    large.png
    picture sharing
  • Options
    krenkren Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ya surprised the rog crash to desktop hasn't been fixed yet this should be a top issue I've crashed atleast a half dozen times to it in Pvp and yet from 1-60 I never crashed once in Pve content.
  • Options
    errrrrrrwtferrrrrrrwtf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm bumping this thread because the previous thread about some of these bugs got buried. PvP is all I do and because of these bugs the experience is becoming rather intolerable. The rogue bug has been reported for days, and it is still not fixed, and it's affecting a huge amount of games. I can wait for new maps, new pvp formats, new items, new dungeons and new features, but game-breaking bugs should be priority in a beta. Please fix these things before people leave the game in droves.
  • Options
    x3ladex3lade Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 184 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Yeah it's rather annoying. My team was up against a team of 5 rogues that instantly crashed all of our game clients right at the very start of the game.

lol.. to them it's "Strategy"
  • Options
    tilviustilvius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 82
    edited May 2013
    Brace yourself... a large patch might be coming soon.
  • Options
    spacedwranglerspacedwrangler Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    x3 ... how frequently have you ended up in a 5-0 match? no commonalities?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    It happens once in a blue moon, regardless it happens and hopefully they look into that, its quite a minor bug

Also, another bug I had is an 8 vs 4 team lol not making that up, sound ridiculous... But when my team qued and entered a game, it put us in a game that was already in play

anyways, bumping this thread so these bugs get looked at.
  • Options
    gypsymoon13gypsymoon13 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14 Arc User
    x3lade said:

PvP Bugs

EXILE_zps8e99d0b0.png

Score_zps1850915f.png

Bugs when entering the Match:

- When you are making a premade 5-man team for PvP. All members must be in the same instance map when you queue. If not, one of your members may not load into the match and in result will have a random player to fill in the spot or none.

- Another Bug that happens before the match is shown in the screen shot above where no opponents load into the match (5 vs 0). I'm not sure how this occurs but hopefully it gets fixed.

- When my team queued and entered a game, it put us in a game that was already in play. The match was 8 vs 4 (wish I had a screen shot, anyways this happened only once)

Class Bug:

Trickster Rogue

- A common known bug for Trickster Rogue's is using Smoke Bomb and then Shocking Execution right after will crash the opponents game client.

Death Bug:

- In regards to the Trickster Rogue's game crashing combination, when reloading the game and going back into the match, you will have a "Injury Penalty". This sucks as you'll end up having to use a Medical kit, hopefully this is fixed.

- When you die right before the end of the match and Exit out of the Arena, you will have an "Injury Penalty". Once again having to waste Medical Kits.
    im actually having crash in pvp as well since the latest maze update. and im dealing with the queue issue of befor actualy geting to a mach i get a leavber penalty against me for 5minutes not sure why this happens.. but i dont think its other p[layers because it is happening to me in different situations than you discribe..
  • Options
    dsn1118dsn1118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 682 Arc User
    Holy necro
  • Options
    foxxroxx#2808 foxxroxx Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Since the latest maze update I've got a problem with the game crashing during PVP as well.
  • Options
    tholan#1688 tholan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    3 pvp domain = 3 client crush = 1.5h of penality...god job..., always triggered by the tr combo smokebomb+Shocking.
    The most funny part is that in one of this match i wasn't the target of the SE, but was inside the SB area of effect...really fantastic ...
  • Options
    mytholusmytholus Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I can't pvp at all without my screen freezing at some point. It never did this before the new updates.
This discussion has been closed.