test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fashion items

steppenkatsteppenkat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Does someone know if its possible to get any other fashion items besides hats without buying in the Zen store?

I still got these filthy Peasant Garbs and looks like I won't have any pretty dress anytime soon.

Also, is it possible to implement a way to make possible to wear fashion head gear without making all of your vanilla gear invisible?

I have the Moonstone Mask but I can't use it because I'm wearing Peasant Garbs then and it looks awful.
Characters:
- Titania Silverblade, the Iron Rose of Myth Drannor (Lvl 60 GWF, Destroyer)
- Gwyneth, the Cowardly Cat Burglar Drowling (Lvl 60 TR, Saboteur)
- Lady Rowanne Firehair, Heartwarder of Sune (Lvl 33 DC)
- Satella, Sensate (LvL 44 CW, Renegade, Non-Active)

Check Steppenkat's Foundry Quest Reviews!
Post edited by steppenkat on

Comments

• kavegristlekavegristle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Player crafted items, like tailored shirts, need to be usable as fashion items and not classed as armor.
  • pexicon#1279 pexicon Member Posts: 1 New User
    I can't post a new thread yet but i have an annoying dilemma. I have equipped the fashion head item Mask of Lliira but it isn't showing on my character. Does anyone know how to make fashion items visible?
  • cdnbisoncdnbison Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User

I can't post a new thread yet but i have an annoying dilemma. I have equipped the fashion head item Mask of Lliira but it isn't showing on my character. Does anyone know how to make fashion items visible?

Open your character sheet, go to the fashion tab, and click on the button by the mask - there should be an option to enable / disable visuals.
  • cdnbisoncdnbison Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User

Does someone know if its possible to get any other fashion items besides hats without buying in the Zen store?

Check the AH. Lots of options with the new fashion pack in the latest lockbox.

• zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

I still got these filthy Peasant Garbs and looks like I won't have any pretty dress anytime soon.

Also, is it possible to implement a way to make possible to wear fashion head gear without making all of your vanilla gear invisible?

I have the Moonstone Mask but I can't use it because I'm wearing Peasant Garbs then and it looks awful.

1. Tradebar store
    2. Auction house
    3. Mastercraft level 3 for each craft gives a set of fashion
    4. Many of the Events (Current summerfest has chef's whites and sunite clothes) Jubilee had many.

That's what comes to mind