test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lost 20,000 astral diamonds

malcormalcor Member Posts: 16 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
OMG! I bid that amount on a horse mount in the auction house. A little later I came back to check the auction and it was gone. I did not get the horse or the astral diamonds back. What gives? The auction was supposed to last for 4 more days. That is just bs! I want either my mount or the astral diamonds back. I converted my zen to those diamonds and now I am out both!!!
Post edited by malcor on

Comments

• Options
    drunne9889drunne9889 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Perhaps you should contact support and not the forums.
  • Options
    nismunismu Member Posts: 47
    edited May 2013
    just to make sure, checked your ingame mail?
  • Options
    fizzilwizzilfizzilwizzil Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It didn't come back as unrefined AD did it?
  • Options
    edge1986edge1986 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 647 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    malcor wrote: »
    OMG! I bid that amount on a horse mount in the auction house. A little later I came back to check the auction and it was gone. I did not get the horse or the astral diamonds back. What gives? The auction was supposed to last for 4 more days. That is just bs! I want either my mount or the astral diamonds back. I converted my zen to those diamonds and now I am out both!!!

Nobody here can help you, talk to customer service, or a GM.
  • Options
    l1zardo1l1zardo1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They need to close the AH until this bug is fixed. MANY people are losing real money, and it is bullshyte.

CS does nothing, had a ticket responded to today, after 4ish days. It was a form letter saying I needed to file a bug report >.>

They honestly can't do that, or redirect......

Try losing 450k on a profession asset lol
  • Options
    kimoy8520kimoy8520 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    One big bug on the AH is the delayed expiration.
  • Options
    scorgescorge Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 74
    edited May 2013
    malcor wrote: »

its beta, bug it ;-)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    No, it did not comeback in mail or as unrefined. You cannot just dismiss real money spent. That is illegal and fraud. I did report it to a GM this morning when it happened, no response from them so far. That was nearly all the astral diamonds I had. If this is the type of service I can expect, there is absolutely no reason to keep playing. I will give a GM until tomorrow, I won't wait 4 days for a form letter. I will just move on and spend my money elsewhere.
  • Options
    cornerhoundcornerhound Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same thing happened to me - lost over 200k in the auction house. I just got a response today (after submitting the report on the 27th) that they couldn't do anything and that I should file a bug report.

I really regret spending money on this game.
  • Options
    inkedbearinkedbear Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 84
    edited May 2013
    I just hope that whenever they "fix" this problem. That all that unclaimed AD is delivered. They have to keep track of this stuff in their database.
    If they don't there are probably lawsuits comming from people who spent real money on Zen that they converted to AD to buy something expensive on the Broker and having this happen.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Bottom line is they are only <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> themselves in the end because the more people who figure this out, the less people will spend to buy Zen. I still have not received any in- game email or outside of the game email regarding this issue. I have complained to a GM, reported it as a bug and posted here. There is no more I can do. Seems they don't care enough to bother with it. Tomorrow I will likely decide to play something else.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Bumped in hopes someone will take notice.
  • Options
    xworndownxxworndownx Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Something similar happened yesterday, bought a couple rings and then logged out for the night. Woke up to go claim them and they were not in my mail and I was out the money. :)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Still no email in-game or outside of game. You would think Cryptic would be concerned about a bug that is going to cost them money, yet there response to this bug is horrendous.
  • Options
    weed247weed247 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just lost 300k AD.

I logg in today i check if i have sold anything, suddently i realise im down 300k AD since the last time i was logged in like 8 hours before... New patch in between nothing explaining why i would have lost 300k.. Sent message to GM no response...

Dunno what is happening but losing like almost 10 euros worth of AD with no reason aint making me happy.
    Pls fix it ?

+ the fact that im not allowed to create new thread, so i have to try and get help via an old thread.... wtf.....