test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't get into my account

therealalientherealalien Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 72
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I entered the wrong password and now when I try to enter the correct password, it tells me it can't authenticate.

Edit: Now I'm getting a white screen when I attempt to load the launcher. Saying website is offline.

Comments

• colhatickcolhatick Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah, login servers seem to be down right now I can't login either.
  • lemongrenadeslemongrenades Member Posts: 43
    edited May 2013
    getting the same here. I would give it some time or whatever- seems to have happened before and then it righted itself.
  • voidacusvoidacus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here.
  • lazywilllazywill Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I got this a couple seconds ago too - there's definitely a problem, and it's not just you.
  • colhatickcolhatick Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Seems they are back up, I got in.
  • avatharcitoavatharcito Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I entered the wrong password and now when I try to enter the correct password, it tells me it can't authenticate.

same here...

whenever i want to play theres always a logging problem :( every time is different... Neveronline?
  • mach242mach242 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Login servers appear to be offline. Cannot authenticate from the launcher, or if you have the game open, a LONG attempt to contact the login server, followed by failure.
  • patplayspatplays Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm getting the same "can't authenticate"
  • mach242mach242 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    same here...

whenever i want to play theres always a logging problem :( every time is different... Neveronline?

Humorous, but to be honest, this Open Beta (at this point) is really a real world stress test on their networking hardware, etc. So far, they've upgraded it at least once, but it still might not be enough to handle the massive volume of people wanting to play NW.
  • skugganskuggan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    mach242 wrote: »
    Humorous, but to be honest, this Open Beta (at this point) is really a real world stress test on their networking hardware, etc. So far, they've upgraded it at least once, but it still might not be enough to handle the massive volume of people wanting to play NW.

It's not that, the problem is their unstable servers wich seems to have some memory leaks since they crash regularly. But anyway, did they even notice it yet or are we in for another of those 5 hours wait?
    edited May 2013
    I'm in the game already, so it was a "blip"... hopefully not indicative of a larger problem. But as you say, there probably are larger problems going on, whether or not they notice them.