test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Constructive Criticism, Feedback, and Suggestion Thread

fredalbobfredalbob Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2013 in PvE Discussion
Suggestions are scattered throughout the forums. I propose we create a thread for them.

Please list all your feedback, constructive criticism and suggestions here for the Dev's to see easily. :)

Please only post once and edit your own post if you think of more suggestions/feedback.
If you are unable to edit your own post for some reason, reply to your previous post with [Continuation of [NAME'S] post]

Example of good feedback, constructive criticism and suggestions

I really enjoyed playing through your X dungeon. However, I felt that X was far too
difficult for most group make ups. Perhaps you could change X mechanic to accompany
weaker group compositions.

[No foul language, no trolling]
Post edited by fredalbob on

Comments

• Options
    th3n3rdl3rth3n3rdl3r Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    In game settings, like key bindings and hud layout etc etc, need to either be account wide, or even better have account wide numbered pre-sets. Its annoying to rebuild my key bindings and HUD everytime I start a new character, or to have to go through all my characters settings everytime I make a refinement.
    Guys...... guys.... seriously guys, wait....... guys wait seriously......... do you smell that?
  • Options
    azrusazrus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Stat rolling
    For the love of god, get rid of the "random" stat rolling. You don't have to stop using the stat sets, just let us pick the one we want without having to click a button 40 times. The novelty of it wears off after about the third reroll and then you're just left with sheer irritation.

Foundry Rewards
    Switch the loot chest to either a token system, where the chest grants tokens and you use those to purchase gear, or change the chest to give you a choice of loot. It doesn't need to be a huge list, even if you had 3 items to choose from, it'd make the reward look much more relevant. I think that the Foundry has the potential to be an awesome tool in NWO. I know that the recent XP farming is causing some changes, but I would really hate to see the the Foundry trivialized because the rewards were nerfed to uselessness.

Skirmishes
    Skirmishes need better rewards. They're kind of neat, but right now there isn't really any reason to run them other than the daily quest. The rewards just aren't worth the time spent in the queue. Wouldn't be such a big deal if having the queue pop while you're in the middle of a solo-instance didn't reset your quest progress. Which brings me to my next suggestion...

Queues shouldn't reset solo instances
    Sitting in a queue for a dungeon for half an hour kind of sucks. It sucks even more when I have to hold off on running some quests because I know that if the queue pops while I'm in the middle of the instance, I'll have to do it all over again. Fix this. You should be returned to the same location, at the same point in the quest you were just running when you finish a dungeon/skirmish/PvP match from the queue.
  • Options
    tikitokikotikitokiko Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ah finally I can post here... 'Cause I can't make new threads.

There's one thing that bothers me, if we go over the level req of a quest ( Example a 8-15 quest and I am level 20 ), but we want our character quest log to be ''100% complete'' wouldn't it be possible to add something that would make us able to complete the quest after we pass the level req so it gets added to our log ( Even if there is no end reward, I wouldn't mind )?

As a perfectionnist in pretty much every games I play that would make the game alot less frustating. ^_^
  • Options
    schinschin Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ah even the forum doesn
  • Options
    elitehuskarlelitehuskarl Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thank you for creating this thread. First time in 12 years of playing mmo's that I come across such a ridiculous restriction, specially in a game that's in its beta stage and people are supposed to bring in as much insight as possible. This being said, hope somebody reads it at all.

Prelude, Question: Where's the Dungeons and Dragons bit? This game has less D&D than DDO.

Issues:
    1)- Worst interface ever.
    Reasons: Unintuitive. Confusing. Seemingly made to be practical, but ending up being overly annoying to use. With so many great mmo's out there that base their UI's on pretty much the same model, how do you expect to invite and welcome players with this mess?
    Highlights: Zooming into and out of your character (Inspect mode? Where did that come from?). No 1st Person Pov and moving at the same time. Multiple keys required to get to simple places. Absolute lack of interface dynamism, often confining the player to do one thing at a time.

2)- Worst Interface Ever - Part 2.
    - The journal (excepting the quest objectives bit) is unintelligible. Sometimes I get an update saying: "Press j to read more", and God knows where's that "more" they were talking about.
    - The inventory/character window predates Amiga games with its rusticity.
    - Looting. Breaks the dynamism that you seemingly tried to introduce with the issue-ridden combat system, dealt with below.

All in all, the interface is a terrible crossbreed between action rpg's and regular mmo's.

3)- Combat System
    Problem #1: Looks like a browser-based game. Or worse, like a console-based one. Click, click, click, no thinking, keep clicking. Hey, if I'm at a PC I'm hoping to get to use the full keyboard, mouse, etc. Oh, and my brain. If I want an awkward, limited environment I'll just head to my PS3. Which is why I only use it to play blu-rays.
    Problem #2: Visuals and style: Matter of taste, perhaps, but still horrible to see what's supposed to be a D&D game become a Robotech episode in each fight. Loved Macross, Ghost in the Shell, etc. But Anime and D&D don't match.
    Problem #3: Targeting. Self-explanatory.

4)- Social system.
    It's cumbersome. Sending a simple tell is a pain in the rear. What key combination, and why, am I supposed to press when that list appears after I began typing the receiver's name?

5)- Game economy.
    Zen? Astral Diamonds? Gold?... You know, there's not one "free" mmo where I haven't actually spent quite a nice amount of cash. But understanding where you're going here takes more time than I'm willing to spend before getting out my wallet.

6)- Character Development.
    This issue's description revolves around a rhetorical question: Why, in the year 2013, would somebody code an MMO where character choices are so extremely limited? It's a PC game, not a facebook one! Even with those forthcoming trees in mind, it doesn't seem to have any serious amount of real -not cosmetic- character customization options.

Bottom line:
    Tremendous disappointment. Reading "Dungeons and Dragons", "Neverwinter", and "Online" in the same sentence for the first time was amazing. But realizing it has nothing to with either of them's quite a let down. I hope many of these things get changed but unfortunately, most look like already set in stone.

Best of luck nevertheless, may you all have a nice day.
  • Options
    mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Loot popups center screen during combat

I tried moving the interface elements about but it doesn't seem to help with this which is extremely distracting sometimes. Unless i have missed something,please allow us the ability to move this loot pop-up to the side.
  • Options
    rathenau15rathenau15 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 37
    edited May 2013
    I'd like to add some suggestions for the cash shop. I don't think I've ever played a free to play game with less cosmetic items in its shop, for god's sake this should be your bread and butter!

Anyway I'd love to see a dozen or so cool armour designs that you can buy to modify your armour with. Also; more costumes. Then there is the pure convenience items; how about portable mailboxes (a page that runs your letters around), an auctioneer or mobile banker?
  • Options
    javabnjavabn Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    First MMO I've played that had a LFG tool on the first day. That alone gets a gold star.
  • Options
    hexaxehexaxe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 43
    edited May 2013
    I have 2 major requests:

1.) an Auto Loot toggle, I don't mind loot spray, picking it up is fine, but hitting "F" to loot drops is a major PAIN! please let us have an auto loot toggle so we can walk over loot and it scoops it up just like with the money.

2.) I dislike the pop up menu that happens when i hit "F" (interact) and someone is standing in front of me. It gets in the way when trying to loot(see #1) and also when trying to open chests. Its not bad other wise, but allow us to hotkey it to a different button instead of the "interact" button.

Minor requests:

1.) Some way to log out to character select screen.

2.) Gateway is great, please add a "remember me" feature so i don't have to type account info in every time.

3.) Fix Need rolling please. I shouldn't be able to roll need on red items in groups.

4.) Not sure if this is possible, but it be nice if we could all loot chests simultaneously without having to form a line :)

5.) Add some way to cycle which quest i am tracking without having to open journal. Hotkey maybe?

Game has exceeded my expectations, Great Work guys!
  • Options
    baofengyubaofengyu Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would recommend the great weapon fighter be converted into a striker. Honestly i don't know what was done to 4th edition but in D&D the great sword is not a weapon for off tanking. You use one for the damage.

And as an alternative to sneaking around and bursting out of the shadows. As cool as it is....
  • Options
    marxonmarxon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I really love the game, currently level 40 and having lots of fun.

There is one massive problem that I've found though and that's the prices of items costing Astral Diamonds.
    Alot of things in the game cost Astral Diamonds, and quite large amounts of it at that, yet the income of Astral Diamonds is very, very low compared to the expenses.
    With that being said, most of the things that cost Astral Diamonds are luxury-things I suppose, so that's ok (I assume they had in mind that you were not supposed to progress through mount speeds through leveling considering that the cheapest cost 768,000 AD, which is impossible to get for a free player without a long time spent) but there's some expenses that really bother me.
    The first and foremost one is Runestones for your companion (gear not so much, since you replace your gear quite regularly, your companion you might keep forever).
    How I think it works (haven't had the guts to try it yet) is that you can place the Runestone in your companion free of charge, but if you then want to remove it (most likely to replace it with a better one at later levels and progession-stage) it costs quite silly amounts of AD.
    For example I'm level 38 and if I would want to remove my Profane Runestone, Rank 5 from my companion it will cost me 17,555 AD, and I only have 26,000 as of level 38, doing as many dailies as were available to me. I assume that you would want to replace Runestones at higher levels, and if so, I feel that this price can be a real problem, or hassle atleast.

So, in closing, I just feel that the things that cost Astral Diamonds is just ridiculously expensive, and some rightly so I suppose, but some things are just too much. I understand that they want us to use the ZEN to trade for more AD but there's a fine line between a shortcut to new items and just shoving the cash shop in the players face.
  • Options
    jctriikjctriik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Trivial ones:
    - Can't sheathe/unsheathe.
    - Can't zone in/zone out.
    - PUG dungeons/skirmishes can't re-queue if someone drops/leaves
    - Auction house search parameters doesn't work correctly
    - Better skill descriptions: a lot of abilities/feat have tooltips that read: increase stats by 1%/2%/3% or increase damage strength gives by 2%/4%/6% <-- What does that even mean?
    - Cash shop stuff prices is pretty steep but it was to be expected from a f2p game. (hence I have always supported subscription based model)

Things I wish was available:
    - More abilities allowed on ability bar (maybe 5 encounters?)
    - No auto target lock (right now if someone blinks behind me while I have them targeted, my character auto turns)
    - A subscription model available that will make things cheaper (like SWTOR)
  • Options
    nkmolnkmol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Great to see this topic going, there are really some nice suggestions to look over :)
    Now my suggestions:

Aggroing
    I particularly noticed this in the demon map (can't recall the name of the map). The area which triggers the aggro of some mobs is way too big. Also when you triggerd them, they will follow you like in a radius of 5min orso. With little compact maps that is a pain.
    I don't know when they will give up the aggro, but i would suggest to let it be based on the time they are following you without attacking you. Also it would be cool if the mobs instantly respawn when they enter a safe place(=whith a campfire).

Multi-task at bank
    I mostly use my bank to store my runes. so when I find new runes I want to combine them with my other runes. Most of the time I can fuse new runes. But to do that I have to close my bank first, which also closes my inventory were i have to find my runes in inventory again. I know this isn't a big of a deal, but it are these little details that makes the game smoother.
    I would suggest to make it possible to fuse when you're accesing the bank. Or make it so when you close your bank your inventory keeps open.

Bank space
    As i said in my previous suggestion, I store mostly runes in my bank. And there alot of different sorts and level runes, which all take their own space. The reason why I only store my runes is simply because there isn't any space left for something else.
    I would like to see some more space in the bank. Most MMORPGs have a reasonable amount of space in the bank, but this is just too less space IMO.

Compare items
    I like how you can compare your items that have in your inventory to the onces you wear. However it would be even better to do this when an item is getting rolled. You might not need it and could grant someone else the item who does need it. It would also be a great feature to be able to compare your items with someone else his items through inspecting mode.

Joining dungeon bug
    It is really annoying when you're waiting for an hour to join a dungeon and find out that you're a bugged and not be able to join the dungeon. Besides trying to fix this, maybe it is an idea to add the button 'join instance' like the one when you leave the instance.

Anti ninja system
    I actually already saw this suggestion in this thread, but I still want to notice this again ;p
    It might help when the people with the needed class that click need have a higher priority to win than people that aren't the particular class that is needed. Fx, if there is a CW item being rolled and both CW and Cleric click on need. Even if the Cleric would roll higher, the CW would still get it.
    Of course you could also say that other classes can't even click on need ;p

Auto-aim bosses
    I've actually only had this with the dragon bosses. though whenever you target the dragon, your mouse will automatically aim at his head. The area that triggers the auto-aiming is way too big. Whenever i try to kill the ADS around him, I cant even target them because my mouse goes to the head of the dragon again.
    I would suggest at first to make the auto-aim at the center of the dragon and not at the tip of his head. And make the trigger auto-aim area smaller so it will auto-aim when you really want it.

Poison horse
    There is this 'feature' when you get hitted 5 times you fall off your horse, reasonable. But the thing is when your fighting against monsters that can poison you, you'll actually always fall of your horse eventually. This is mostly annoying when you just walk past them and your companion will slow them so they can't catch you.
    My suggestion is let poison not stack with the require hits you need to take to fall off your horse.

Multi-task horse
    Whenever you running past enemies you occasionally getting some nasty damage ^^ But whenever you want to take a pot for other enemies that might hit you on your way, you'll be dismounted. The same is when you want to pick up something.
    I think it would be better to be able to do these things without getting dismounted.

Other language client
    I see there are some problems with the different language clients interacting with each other.
    - When someone in a party is down and calls for help, people with other language client will say help in their language.
    Make a sentence within the server-side that will translate this for people with other language.
    - Sometimes boss names are shown in a different language.
    This is just a bug that needs to be fixed.
    - This also occurs when someone does a emote, the system will give other languages sentence.

I think that are all my suggestions for now. And keep to good work up, because I really love this game already :)
    Btw, sorry for my bad english ;p

Kind regards, Nkmol
  • Options
    lovingcuddleslovingcuddles Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    double post
  • Options
    belniusbelnius Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Group zoning
    Please fix the group zoning! I play duo all the time and many times we zone into different instances of the city. The minute lockout for joining one another is such a pain in this regard! Don't make the game a pain to play with friends...
  • Options
    huarldhuarld Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    PLEASE READ! I want to help improve the game, I like it.

1.) Please make it where enchantments can't be choiced to need or greed. Make it one type of roll and maybe automatic or something...

2.) People shouldn't be able to need on gear they can't use.(I don't mean level requirement)

3.) "The Throne of Idris" quest is bugged. We kill the final boss and then the chest won't open or w/e it's supposed to do. It may just be my character, but I thought I should bring that to your attention.

4.) Please combine the bags in one big bag when you pull your inventory up. Maybe add some a large outline around the 12 boxes or however many spaces there are for that bag just to show the which bag it is.

5.) Make it where we don't have to hit escape twice to exit the message we're typing.

6.) Add an auto-loot option that we can check in the menu.

7.) ...I don't like to choose between greed or need on "Unidentified" things. Please make them already identified in dungeons.

8.) Make the things that are bound to my character be able to stack. Example: Potions, scrolls, etc.

9.) I'm pretty sure its not just me, make your website faster. I'm no tech guy so it may actually be me, but if you get the time, look into it please. I don't feel secure when buying zen for how long it takes. (other websites load fine, I only mention it cause it's strange and doesn't normally happen with other places)

10.) Add a "Find another member" option when someone drops. Also the dungeon group finding system put me in a group with no tank? Does that happen often? It was a new, full group.

Finally... Thank you for reading all this and thanks for all the work you put into this game. :)
  • Options
    lovingcuddleslovingcuddles Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Alot of things I like about this game so far and alot of good suggestions so far int this thread.

One change that could make me overlook any problem this game has:

TO MISS!

Just let the player fire off an animation (maybe even trigger a 1 sec cooldown) and register a miss. As it is, I just get a repetitive "CLUNK" sound until I find my target and blast away with my at wills. This combat system would be amazing if there was something to deter me from spamming at wills until I find my target.

ADD: Another needed improvement would be weapon variety (sure I've seen this mentioned elsewhere) - that would add to the 'D&Dness' of the game alot. RaiderZ had weapon swapping (and dueling) so I'd kinda assumed NW would have all of its functionality.. maybe to be added later?

I really like Foundry feature - it could be the saving grace of NW if they can balance exploit prevention without nerfing it into a 2nd class reward system. And the profession/crafting has been ok so far.

And w/o getting into how much is D&D 4e rules / Neverwinter MMO -- the feat and power system is a little underwhelming. It says D&D but looks like skill tree unlock.. not really a gamebreaker for me but I wish there was a way to dress it up better.
  • Options
    rathenau15rathenau15 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 37
    edited May 2013
    I couldn't find it in here but I'm sure it's on everyone’s mind and thus I thought I'd mention it: different “load-out's” or “dual specs”. Swapping weapons, armour, powers, companions or even feats and paragon paths on the fly. It's a pain spending a couple of minutes at the start of every dungeon, skirmish or PvP session selecting the right items, powers and companions.
  • Options
    stupidconversionstupidconversion Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The "item compare" to equipped items only shows one item - for example if you have two weapons slotted it will compare only one - this may only affect rogues (two handed fighting).

NPC interaction - huge numbers of NPCs in the game that are just blank, ghostly presences. They don't need voice acting, but something would be nice. The first thing I did running into the market was try to talk to a beggar to give them some coppers - nothing. For roleplaying's sake!

On that topic there are a lot of things like tomes lying on a pedestal or in some obvious place that have no purpose or text. Even a short blurb about the area would be kind of cool now and then. A little more non-combat flavor.

The tutorial starts off kind of barren and doesn't encourage exploration. Even if it gives no direct benefit, a few extra NPCs, items, and interactive objects would be nice. I wandered all over the beach when I made my first character - nothing. Feels kind of like you're being rushed through. A lot of people are complaining about fast leveling, it seems like they're doing that because there's nothing else to do...

It may be a lag / rubberbanding issue, but I seem to be struck out of range or by dead targets a lot.

I don't know if it's game code or Foundry author issues, but a lot of the Foundry missions make it pretty annoying finding the mission start, either not mentioned and only on an unknown map as a number, or the quest guide goes to the wrong place. This is a bigger problem if you don't try to activate the quest in the same zone/map that you accepted it.

The quest guide "sparkling path" seems to be underground most of the time for dwarves and possibly halflings.

Positive: I love the scenery, I totally wanted to just hang out in the coastal forest, Moonstone Mask is awesome but nothing seems to be happening there.

I love the fast-paced action, though obviously that varies a bit from class to class. I think the D&D 4 concept actually works better in some ways as an MMO as many MMOs... even though I spend little time in a team, which is what it's designed for.

Edit: It would be nice if keybindings carried over to a new character like audio and video settings do. I know some people share computers, maybe it should at least be an option. In CO there is a way to save settings via console but it's a little clumsy (and even more complicated keybindings than NW).
  • Options
    bustedpixelsbustedpixels Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Props, great game, lots of potential...my 2 cents....

I've seen a number of things posted here that were on my mind as well...but here a few that I didn't seen mentioned as of yet;

Professions:

Most professions have a "mass" cure/forge or whatever...but lack a Mass Gather...would like to have a "set it and forget" overnight option rather than mandatory manual change-out every 15 mins or so.

Aside from shirts and pants, even the even the "Rare" crafting options on the cycling 1 hr change out seem very sub-par to even the non-T1/T2 endgame gears. I think crafting needs a little more beef (not asking for the ridiculous, just some minor tweaking).

Where are the Jewelsmithing and Weaponsmithing professions? I Know that would require alterations to the triggerable profession nodes, all the professions asset / booster packs and such....but on the other hand the "crafting mini-game" is a huge aspect of most MMO's, good for players to make in-game revenues as well as the game management's RL revenues.

Why must ALL green items come exclusively from packs rather than be created through this "mini-game?" I know you need your profits, but you've created a crafting system that's inherently BROKEN to free players! With crafting being one of my favorite aspects of most MMO's, and the inability to turn any worn item / assistant person into green quality creates a gap than can only be overcome by rl purchases or a long tedious journey through the AH to buy from ppl that have spent rl money. FORCING purchases on somethings is just wrong. Allowing players to get ahead instantly by paying real money rather than spending hours of tedium to build things doesn't make as big of a dent in your profits as you might think....but anything that's a mandatory purchase does make a dent in your players satisfaction rating which will cost dearly in the end the more these things add up.

Currency:

I think the fact that there's three currencies is a bit odd, but I can deal with that. I know that a lot of ppl think that some of the prices are just crazy on a lot of stuff... that doesn't really phase me either, the more you play the more you get used to and adapt to these things.

Some things I am finding a hard time adjusting to are;

Identification scrolls, and Protectors Enclave teleport scrolls are for astral diamonds only (and the teleports ARE overpriced). There are PLENTY of "economy sinks" for astral diamonds. I understand a f2p gaming company's need to make revenue, really I do...but these two things are NOT going to be the things that encourage purchases. (Mostly its one more small contributer that will discourage the free players from playing, decreasing world population, which makes pay players bored. I've seen a lot of small things like this add up and eventually kill MMO's)

Nightmare Lockboxes are unbelievably plentiful. I understand you want everyone to have super easy access to these to encourage the revenues from enchanted key purchases. Great. As it stands however there's constant spam in the Enclave of ppl trying to trade 50, 100 or even 150 boxes for 1 key. Decreasing the drop rate isn't an option but there NEEDS to be an economy sink for these. Reducing key prices is an option but the more you reduce the price the more worthless the contents become...so perhaps create an alternate use for these? Such as trade them @ Rhix or the Wondrous Bizarre for a small "booby-prize" of your choice of whatever consumable such as portable altars, pots, kits, scrolls .... or something equally useful yet petty.

Gameplay:

Its already been said about the fact ppl have to "line up" to open treasure chests...but along the same lines (in addition to addressing this) how about doors (like the HUGE ones in Protectors Enclave) that have the tiniest triggerable area that ppl are always in the way of? (not to mention the 10,000 companions waiting for their masters to finish loading into whatever zone they went to)

There were a few more thoughts I had, but my brain is ready for bed, so maybe I'll come back and edit/add later.
    In the meantime...food for thought, GL & Happy gaming all.
  • Options
    lltsnwnlltsnwn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 787 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Is there any way (Zen, Astral Diamonds, etc) to change your initial Ability Score point die rolls selections?
    12.jpgRanger.jpg
  • Options
    casekukcasekuk Member Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    4 x multiplier for dailies for casual players is a lot to ask. Why make it so that my entire evenings play is taken up doing just 1 daily? I never do them for this reason, I want to 'play' the game.

I don't mind working for AD, but 4 x is ridiculous. (it's a daily... so can't be exploited by making it shorter surely!?)

Thanks for considering,

Art.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Part 1: A Mysterious Portal: - NW-DIKGSOTWT
    Part 2: Into the forest: Out now - NW DAVOJC8N7
    Part 3: Through the portal: 50% Finished!
    Part 4: Lvl 113

Does YOUR FOUNDRY need more plays? Try this thread: Click here
  • Options
    roxacorroxacor Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I would like to have actual boss mechanics, that aren't add spam.
  • Options
    regolith13regolith13 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Recommended Interface changes:

When selling or using the Bank Close the Vendor or Bank window first and leave the Inventory window open.

It now goes in the opposite order, which means most times after it closes I reopen the Inventory to open the bag I just got for bounty or to equip the item I just bought or Fuse the enchantments I pulled from the bank because I now have 4 or more.

Also right clicking on inventory items when the Bank window is open should allow Equip or Fuse, now it just sends them to the Bank.

Also The Bank window does not save the size and shape like the inventory window does.
    I bought more slots and arranged my Many different types of Runes and Enchantments in columns, but it was not arranged the same when I reopened it.
  • Options
    yeruneyerune Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Communication.

It takes several clicks to just open the chat and that blanks out the environment, which is absolutely not helpful when I want to say something during a fight, right before one or when one might happen.
    It also defaults back to the weirdest channels, emotes won't stick and I need to double-click escape or my mousescroll won't work in-game anymore after chat.

F
    It's the default action button, except for when it's not, like with the rewards for treasure chests. There are some dialogues that have me mouse over first to the top left, then the bottom right, then back to another awkward corner before ending right where it started.
    There are too many inefficient mouse-miles.

Language Barrier
    Personally I don't see the appeal in playing an English language game in any other language, but some people do, kuddo's to them and the devs that we got Russian zone chat now, but I'd like to be able to filter it out.
  • Options
    griz024griz024 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 138 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Fix forming a party.

Half the time i play with friends i cannot invite them to a party. Says, "i am too low lvl to form a party"

Also, when leaving an instance can we reform the party we were originally in instead of still being in the instance party?
  • Options
    tapp3r101tapp3r101 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    1. Resurrection of team members in PvP should not be possible, it's just a frustrating feature.
    2. We need more very rare items and sets, AND THEY SHOULD HAVE DIFFERENT DESIGNS. All Cleric T2 sets look the exact same.
    3. Please add some extremely rare random drops for the entire NW world. Like 0.001% chance to find a very rare mount, companion, enchanted key, etc. And perhaps, some rare bosses that spawn sometimes in certain zones?
    4. Have a look at the PvP sets and optimize the stats for the classes. Clerics, for instance, shouldn't have Life Steal.
    5. You should be able to see chat and everything else that's going on on the screen while you're talking with a NPC/vendor.
    6. We need more end game content: More PvP maps, dungeons and new items. Add some new Drake items for above 200 Seals of the Drake, like sets and such. Maybe a mount for 1000 seals.
    7. Please give us the Paragon paths soon, and the new classes.
    8. We need servers in Europe too. Europeans got a huge disadvantage in PvP against Americans, due to the big ping difference.
    9. Portals back to the city should be cheap, no one likes to run long distances in a game just to get back to city.
    10. Separate PvP and PvE and really make it balanced between the classes, without ruining PvE.
    11. Skirmishes on 60 should give epic rewards and drake seals.
    12. Daily Dungeon on level 60 should apply to all epic dungeons, not just Dread Vault (which most people hate).
    13. The drop rate of T2 set items is so low that most people end up buying the gear, purely from farming the epic dungeons they need loot from. I've for instance done more than 50 epic dungeons during Dungeon Delves and I've gotten 90% cheap necklaces and other useless <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. Lately all I've got from dungeons during DD is necklaces and rings, I'd say 10 times in a row now.
    14. Create some epic rewards with low drop rate for level 1-59.
    14.5. Create some unique items that level up with your character (for leveling alts).
    15. Please re-design certain monsters that are currently just annoying so that they're hard instead. Flame Spiker for instance is just purely annoying, they charge AWAY from melee characters (though they are meleers themselves) and they'll knock you prone, instead please make such enemies harder to kill rather than slower/more aggravating.
    16. Some fights are too hard to reward low quality items. We need good rewards for hard fights.
    17. Certain quests are really tedious and annoying rather than challenging or exciting/fun. Look at Clockwork Guild Tomb, it takes way too long to do an isn't fun in any way.
    18. I want more buttons in the action bar, at least 1 more.
    19. Make healing and defending in PvP more rewarding, or killing and capturing less.
    20. I want to be able to see what events are coming up in Gateway, rather than having to log in to the game.
    21. More exciting boss fights, the masses of adds are getting a bit old...
    22. Potions and injury kits should be less pricey.
    23. Add a CAPTURE THE FLAG gametype to PvP. (might be a good idea to balance the classes first)
    24. Leaving a PvP match before it has ended should be met with punishment, such as debuffs, loss of Glory.
    25. A group that is currently inside a dungeon, but with 1 person missing, should be able to enter the queue and get someone from the queue to join THEIR dungeon. Or, we should be able to invite friends and teleport them to the dungeon.
    26. More creative designs of dungeons - e.g. where's the jungle themed dungeons.

To be continued. Was very tired when I wrote this, some things may not make any sense.
  • Options
    naruonnaruon Member Posts: 37
    edited July 2013
    One thing that has annoyed me is having to re open chests when in a party... one person should open it then everyone should be able to just click on the open chest and get the loot.