test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

one time code autorization email not delivered !

arodatobasarodatobas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I tried to log and didnt received the one time code to autorize the computer to log in into the game ...

its suposed to be instant or at least 10min..im waiting for 1 hour,

yes, i checked spam box, checked email if its the correct one...
Post edited by arodatobas on

Comments

• arodatobasarodatobas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bump !!!!!!!!!
  • akunnamatataakunnamatata Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am having the same issue.... help please!
  • bigorobbigorob Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here need code
  • terradraconisterradraconis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Are you certain that you have account guard turned on. Or that you haven't registered that computer with account guard already?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • terradraconisterradraconis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bother looking at that your saying you do have account guard turned on? Are you certain your checking the right email because I've never waited more than 60 seconds for an account guard pin to my registered email address.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    Very strange. Well first off let's move this to the Bug Reports Forum. :p

You should receive a message virtually instantly or at least within 5-10 minutes or so. The only time it has taken longer was during the first days when massive amounts were using the system at once.

A great place to start -
    Make sure the box under privacy is checked on this page.

You have, of course, checked the spam bin?
    Something else which might help is changing your e-mail to a different provider. For instance some users had reported not receiving e-mails going to a Yahoo e-mail but receiving e-mails which went to a g-mail e-mail. As far as I know those issues had been fixed though but they may have resurfaced or it may be a new issue altogether.