test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

<Prophets> PvP/PvE/Rp Guild (Dragon) Recruiting!

pedjanikpedjanik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
ATTENTION
We are in need of some1 whos good with Photoshop, i would like to ask, such person to help us out, by making us a Banner, and a Header id appriciate it.
<Little about us>
So we are decent group of people, who has quite expirience in MMORPG/FPS genres. We are funy dudes to hang out with, we are looking to get a bi more serious about this, start expiriencing the whole game, so that we could do endgame together. We are all hoping that Cryptic will add raids, to NW, so the we can raid daily, we like to roleplay, PvP, and PvE, now it depends from person to person. There are those who love to roleplay, but there are those who like to pvp, and so on, but at the end everyone loves everything, anyway please Consider Joining us, if you do please make an application on Website of ours, and we will consider adding you :D
<Lore of a Guild>
There was once a wise wizard that came from a faraway land,the most powerfull wizard of his kind with spells that healed and destroyed in equal measure.He happened upon the Arch Dragon on his travels and they fought long and hard,an age passed as they fought,the passage of time affecting them nought.The Arch Dragon prevailed and cursed the wizard to a life as thief,hiding in the shadows and called him rogue."You will live in the shadows and live by stealing the property of your betters MUUUHAAHAA!!"
Cast into this new life our once powerful wizard learnt the arts of the trickster and persued his lust for vengence,following every tale fable and legend of weapons or artifacts that could defeat this monstrous beast,al to no avail.Years passed and he met and married a comely wench and in time they were blessed with a child.On the eve of his childs birth a vision was granted him by his patron diety
"Hail wizard that was,trickster that you now art.A boon i will grant you to make sence of this life of misery.A son i give you,a son who will grow in statue and power to dwarf even your own glory.A son who will become the founder of a mighty guild,a prophet ubove other prophets,a god made man.He will destroy this evil arch Dragon and all its kind in my name and yours.Now go,you son awaits your instruction......"
to be Continued...
<Requirments>
1st. 20+ level
2nd. Be social.

<Rules>
No Exploiting Guild Rules to Justify Bad Behavior: We make every effort to have a set of clear guidelines to follow such that all guild members have a pleasant environment in which to play. We frown on attempts to bend the rules or attempts to use the literal meaning of the rules to excuse otherwise unacceptable behavior. As such, you are expected to follow the spirit of these rules, which is "treat others as you would expect to be treated, were you to be treated with respect".
No Hacks- Hacks include any third party program that gives an unfair advantage to a person or a group of people beyond what the game provides.
Harassment- Harassment of any kind will not be tolerated. Harassment includes negative remarks based on race, gender, sexual orientation , cultural background or religion.
Character Names - No offensive or racist/sexist character names will be permitted period. Use your judgment, it is easy to tell what names are not acceptable. Repeated offenses will lead to your removal from the Guild.

<Website>
http://prophetss.enjin.com/
Post edited by pedjanik on

Comments

• pedjanikpedjanik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Weeew, we have goten quite a few applications alrdy
  • dormoxdormox Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Truly a nice guild with good players.
  • pedjanikpedjanik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bumpppppp?
  • tatsuvoidtatsuvoid Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I just got an invite to the guild from you. I'm going to try and set up my own with a couple of friends but I wanted to say thanks for the offer anyway. Very cool background by the way :).

Talion D'nlath@Tatsuvoid