test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

ALL green 60lvl 5500gs !! cant get 5700gs SS

davc123davc123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 31
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
+i have 2blue and cant get 5700gs what i miss?

2dl14id.png

2yla492.png
Post edited by davc123 on

Comments

• fongadorfongador Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 264 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Well...for one thing you don't have any enchantments slotted at all from what I can see.
  • davc123davc123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 31
    edited May 2013
    fongador wrote: »
    Well...for one thing you don't have any enchantments slotted at all from what I can see.
    i need spend AD for crapy 60lvl gear for get 5700 wtf? and btw i have only 2000ad so need farming ****y ad now :/
  • shootersashootersa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Update your amulet and get every item slotted with enchantments, that should bring you up to 5700 ish, also you can just run through the last area and find some green items or something or buy them from the vendors in Protector's Enclave, they should update every lvl
    edited May 2013
    shootersa wrote: »
    Update your amulet and get every item slotted with enchantments, that should bring you up to 5700 ish, also you can just run through the last area and find some green items or something or buy them from the vendors in Protector's Enclave, they should update every lvl
    this blue amulet 42lvl is better then 60lvl green amulet..
  • caiokillcaiokill Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    For what GS is important?

In some cases, the guy have high GS and low skills.
  • ninjajoeninjajoe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    davc123 wrote: »
    i need spend AD for crapy 60lvl gear for get 5700 wtf? and btw i have only 2000ad so need farming ****y ad now :/

Or you can just farm adds and events for enchantments. You can spend 0 ad. Level 60 areas drop rank 3 and 4 I believe. Fuse 3 into 4s and 4s into 5s.
  • ninjajoeninjajoe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    caiokill wrote: »
    What GS is important?

Epic Dungeons have required Gs to get in.
    edited May 2013

What the heck did you do with all your runes? You should have a gagillion of them by lvl 60. My level 38 has a silly number of them already. Using those should get you your score once you slot them. Assuming you don't use all tier ones XD
  • caiokillcaiokill Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ninjajoe wrote: »
    Epic Dungeons have required Gs to get in.

Good to know, thanks man.
    edited May 2013
    fongador wrote: »
    What the heck did you do with all your runes? You should have a gagillion of them by lvl 60. My level 38 has a silly number of them already. Using those should get you your score once you slot them. Assuming you don't use all tier ones XD
    i have alot runes but if i want enchant i need pay 15-20k AD
  • zorpennzorpenn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 146 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    You need to pay to unslot. Sloting is free.
    Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it.
  • galvayragalvayra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Do the level 58-60 non epic dungeon during the dungeon event, you can get epics from the chest
    "Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts."
  • ergdoelloosergdoelloos Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i have alot runes but if i want enchant i need pay 15-20k AD
    It costs that amount to UN-enchant the items. Enchanting is free. You should probaly read what it is actualy saying :P
    edited May 2013
    It costs that amount to UN-enchant the items. Enchanting is free. You should probaly read what it is actualy saying :P

What he said. Doesn't cost anything to slot them.
  • nikosquirrelnikosquirrel Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Fusing success chance for tier 5+ is insanely low and you basically need some mandatory additional "help" which you have to pay for to get a guaranteed upgrade.
    Unless you want to waste literally 100s of runes trying to upgrade them.
  • kazikal78kazikal78 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Dont know how enchanting works,lvl 60 with only 2 blues? Im lvl 20+ with 5 blues from dungeon running.

This is why 0-60 foundry exploits are bad.
    Op wants to jump straight into end game and has no clue how the game works.
    Op is a control wizard aka DPS/CC.
    6 of 10 equiped gear has Def stats?? This normal for a (epic rdy) control wizard?
  • ohrlynetohrlynet Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kazikal78 wrote: »
    Dont know how enchanting works,lvl 60 with only 2 blues? Im lvl 20+ with 5 blues from dungeon running.

6 of 10 equiped gear has Def stats?? This normal for a (epic rdy) control wizard?

exactly what he wrote :p
  • lanhelinlanhelin Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I do not know if Shirt and Trousers count too, but you can craft them with Tailoring to test it.
  • elenoe8elenoe8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Fusing success chance for tier 5+ is insanely low and you basically need some mandatory additional "help" which you have to pay for to get a guaranteed upgrade.
    Unless you want to waste literally 100s of runes trying to upgrade them.
    you don't need that. Since lvl 20 I have all items enchanted everytime. With lvl 2-4 runes, you will replace them in an hour so doesn't matter. Another item, another low enchantment. I have plenty of them just by playing quests. Also you destroy only one if fail. And you get free wards for celestials and green one are quite to help with T5->T6. But you don't do that when you don't have T2 gear anyway.

Even for ordinally purple lvl 60 I use lvl 5 enchantments. Easy to get, a lot of them. Level 6 and 7 you want basically just for top-end T2 gear. It's like 60 of one stat difference between T5 and T7. Not really concern until you have your dreamed item. Until then it's not worth money.

Also OP, just 2k AD? You should have more. From craft, dailies, even invocations. Few you spend for ID scrolls, it's worth ID everything. But since you've never used enchantments you should have plenty of those either (had around 15xT4 of each when reached lvl 60 and I'm using and destroying them often), even selling few T5 get you enough AD to some decent purple lvl 60 items.
  • tvalaltvalal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 36
    edited May 2013
    kazikal78 wrote: »

You do not want all the blue zeal gear at higher level since alot of em have terrible stats. I mostly buy weapons for my zeal as they have good damage but the stats usaly ain't good. Rings can have good stats.

As for def stat, ya its normal. every armor slot boots/chest etc have def stat. Same for my rogue
  • lanhelinlanhelin Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just tested it: Shirt and Trousers do count as well to the overall GS. So OP should buy it from Auction House or craft them with Tailoring on her/his own.