test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

lvl 60 now WHAT

numpadicnumpadic Member Posts: 19 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Ok so i finally reached lvl 60, now what?, i heard epic dungeons need certain gear score, and u get gs by having decent 60 armor, so my best thing to do know is to farm lvl 60 pvp armor(the whole set) and then i should have enough gs to enter epics, but what is so special about dungeons, enchantments? what rank do they drop, i now have seen higest drop rank 4 and i have quite alot of them, do dungeons drop higher rank? like 5,6,7? and enchantments like pleaguefire?, and is the best armor pvp armor for lvl 60? Thanks to any1 who will reply, beacouse im kinda lost and i need a guide what to do now that im 60 :confused:
Post edited by numpadic on

Comments

• Options
    touchkiritotouchkirito Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You beat the game, now wait for another new game
  • Options
    ashrox10ashrox10 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Enjoy PvP. Then do the Epic Dungeons. Find a guild who try to best all the dungeons. Wait for new content. Make an alt. Craft.
    Vuxadin@Kaelangx on Mindflayer.
    PvE Enthusiast.
    mbre6g.jpg
  • Options
    angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm not at level 60, but I understand the gear you speak of is purchased with Seals, is that correct? (Please correct me if I am misunderstanding this). Anyway - play some Foundry quests - and while you do that, be sure to invoke Diety every day - spend Celestial coins on the Seals you need.

Just a suggestion, I'm sure others will have additional suggestions.
  • Options
    mightyqu1nnmightyqu1nn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 61
    edited May 2013
    I have to say these threads always amuse me in a game that has been out for a week, correction not even released yet. Whether you want to call it a soft opening or an open beta makes no difference, but the bottom line is you power-leveled your <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> to 60 in less than a week. I am almost certain there is content you breezed passed without giving it a second look, not to mention The Foundry aspect of the game. Have you perhaps tried to mess around with it to see if you can have any fun with it? what about checking out different classes?

An oft forgotten aspect of these games particularly with a D&D based game is the idea of exploring with friends for the sheer joy of it without rushing to the end. While there are games where the whole min max attitude and being level capped might serve a particular player, and perhaps at the moment it looks to you like you've "beaten" the game, you seem to have missed the point of this kind of game all together.

Sorry if this came across like a flame, I truly don't mean it too if it did.
    Do not interfere in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup...
  • Options
    thedio777thedio777 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 75
    edited May 2013
    mightyqu1nn, could not agree with you more. And tbh i think this guy made this post 80% to brag and 20% to actually ask what's next ^^ .
  • Options
    l1d3nl1d3n Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 385 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Every MMO has people that rush to level cap and then ask what next? MMORPG's are about the journey and not the destination. I'm taking my time and enjoying the sights along the way and couldn't care less about being level 60 and bragging/complaining on the forums. Seriously? So you've done everything there is to do in D&D:Neverwinter?
  • Options
    jetahjetah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    When you hit 60 you can enter 2 epic dungeons by having all Lv60 greens on. however, while you're replacing greens for greens make sure the gear score is actually increasing. If you open the Queue (default K), you can click on the Epic Dungeon name to see what GS is required to run it. *note the epic dungeon list is not in order of difficulty or GS needed to enter.

while the game states it's a Gear Score it's actually a stat score.
    Open the Launcher. Click Options near the top. Check Disable on-demand patching. This will download another couple of gigs.

Ability Scores || All Attribute Roll Combinations || My Cleric Stream \o/
  • Options
    davidalexmartinsdavidalexmartins Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    actually i agree and don't agree with you mightyqu1nn.
    to be honest the game is a bit in easy mode. in five days i reach level 40 and it should be harder to get there.
    because of that i missed the chance of doing some skirmishes and some dungeons.
    i agree that it would be nice to explore the game a bit but it's not possible since you get too much experience from, well, everything.
  • Options
    quttidebachiquttidebachi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 110 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Go back to Enclave and answer all the dumass questions in Zone chat. Someone who is 60 and bored is needed to tell people where the bank is.
    Qutti'Debachi - Cleric
    <Rarely Sober> - Beholder
  • Options
    elawynelawyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Go back to Enclave and answer all the dumass questions in Zone chat. Someone who is 60 and bored is needed to tell people where the bank is.

You are assuming he even knows where it is! :)
  • Options
    cihuacoatlcihuacoatl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have to say these threads always amuse me in a game that has been out for a week, correction not even released yet. Whether you want to call it a soft opening or an open beta makes no difference, but the bottom line is you power-leveled your <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> to 60 in less than a week. I am almost certain there is content you breezed passed without giving it a second look, not to mention The Foundry aspect of the game. Have you perhaps tried to mess around with it to see if you can have any fun with it? what about checking out different classes?

An oft forgotten aspect of these games particularly with a D&D based game is the idea of exploring with friends for the sheer joy of it without rushing to the end. While there are games where the whole min max attitude and being level capped might serve a particular player, and perhaps at the moment it looks to you like you've "beaten" the game, you seem to have missed the point of this kind of game all together.

Sorry if this came across like a flame, I truly don't mean it too if it did.

You do not need to power level at all in this game to hit 60 in a week. Leveling is way to fast... you do 5 PvP matches and you level. Going from level 59-60 too 1 hour of casual play. I did no foundries read all the quest text, read the lore, even waited in queue for 45 min one time trying to daily while I work on crafting.

The exp to level in this game is WAY to low. Seals are totally worthless until end game because no matter what you do to obtain them you already out level them before you can even use them.
  • Options
    johnny305johnny305 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This game especially was built with quality. So many cool dungeons and maps and voiceovers for quests. If you sped through it you already are past 95% of the best stuff there is to do pretty much.

Now you have very few things left to do at that level. PVP is the same old thing over and over with no goals. I guess dungeons is all there is and foundry for more stories. But most people at 60 don't care much about story and stuff or they wouldn't have sped through.