test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lack of game information on main site

cetra07cetra07 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
A page on Races. Thats it. Not even a proper class introduction section. Information on skills, paragon paths..etc.

A section on introducing the regions available in the game will be good also.

If you want to generate more interest to the game, you need to provide more information as well.

Cant expect everyone to wade through pages of news archive for information.

Game is going open beta in 2 weeks yet the website is bare to the bones.
Post edited by cetra07 on

Comments

• Options
    snakeoil88snakeoil88 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I agree on this. There should be much more info on the main site for new players and additions to the community.
  • Options
    jetahjetah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I agree, I was just looking for the Racial/Stats for the Renegade Drow. Trying to determine which race for my Cleric.

Actually the whole site needs to be checked. Founder's Pack no longer have access to 3 weekends of beta nor is the weekend beta key useful. More information needs to be given on the Founder's Pages too, Mount speed (in a percent along with Rank Level). Companion Quality/Rank (if any ranks). I shouldn't have to hit up an extended FAQ on the forums to see more information on how fast the mount is. Drow should have actual values for Stats, Abilities, Racials, etc.
    Open the Launcher. Click Options near the top. Check Disable on-demand patching. This will download another couple of gigs.

Ability Scores || All Attribute Roll Combinations || My Cleric Stream \o/
  • Options
    leissesleisses Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Well, some information probably aren't around yet because they didn't define what was going to be in the game or not exactly as it were at CBs, although I believe it's a good idea to show what we want to see when it launch.
  • Options
    xphantasmxxphantasmx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I also agree there is limited info on the site, and im sure they will get around to creating a game guide , but dont forget everyone was screaming and begging for an earlier release , and they got it , im sure they have their hands full with open beta just 8 days away!!
    I guess that for now we have to ask/answer here in forums amongst the comunity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    dcoy1dcoy1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I was looking into buying a founder's pack. Right now I'd say no simply because there isn't enough info available for an informed decision. Not even a simple mission statement.
  • Options
    cetra07cetra07 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    dcoy1 wrote: »
    I was looking into buying a founder's pack. Right now I'd say no simply because there isn't enough info available for an informed decision. Not even a simple mission statement.

If you have never participate in any of the beta weekends, i would recommend looking through the videos under the media section.
  • Options
    xhatchxhatch Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I agree too. The site is a little weak when it comes to the basic information a new player might be looking for.
    sig2dz.jpg
    :cool:PLAY TO WIN:cool: |"A light in the darkness."
    |
  • Options
    vassilizaitsevvassilizaitsev Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hopefully, they will launch a whole new site along with the game April 30th. At the latest, on actual launch. Wishful thinking maybe, but even Enmasse updated there site for Tera.
  • Options
    askelaskel Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A guide would help a lot. Just look at what's going on with Defiance. Trion stopped communicating with their customers regarding know how and they've got a seriously pissed community because of that.
  • Options
    jackpipsamjackpipsam Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think the website needs a few things done to it before launch.