test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Companion Icon Slot

fongadorfongador Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 264 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
So what goes in this slot? Have a cleric and tried every item under the sun I have gained and nothing has worked so far. I'm not saying it is bugged but would be a lot more useful if it was specific to the item rather than "icon" which obviously is relative to specific items.
Post edited by fongador on

Comments

• rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The off-hand icons that DC's use go in that slot. They're more comment when playing a DC than when playing other classes, at least do far from what I have seen.
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.

• fongadorfongador Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 264 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    rabbinicus wrote: »
    The off-hand icons that DC's use go in that slot. They're more comment when playing a DC than when playing other classes, at least do far from what I have seen.

Ah thank you. Threw me off since the picture shows a necklace. Any idea what they use in their offhand? Haven't played one yet. Thanks again.
  • toadlordtoadlord Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    rabbinicus wrote: »

I'm having the same problem. I even went and bought (I'm playing a Rogue btw) DC Icon of an appropriate level for my Cleric Disciple companion but it still won't work. Am I missing something? Since *I'M* not a DC will that slot not work for the companion??? That would seem odd, afterall if you ARE a cleric why would you need a cleric companion. Or is there another set of icons that either aren't class specific or are class specific to the companions??? And, if so are they available at some vendor that maybe I just haven't found yet?