test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Question for lvl 60 Players (end-game)

shammillshammill Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 42
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hi

I have some question for the lvl 60 players that are trying to get the best gear for their character.

1) What is the purpose of Gold( silver and cooper) in this game, are they only use for buying some cheap stuff like religion kit and potion? Or you can do something important with gold?

2) For the best gear in the game, do you get it in Heroic dungeon or you need to have a couple houndred thousand Astral Diamond?

Thank for you time
Post edited by shammill on

Comments

• shammillshammill Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 42
    edited May 2013
    I really hope someone will be able to give me an anwser
  • ordainedoneordainedone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    shammill wrote: »
    Hi

I have some question for the lvl 60 players that are trying to get the best gear for their character.

1) What is the purpose of Gold( silver and cooper) in this game, are they only use for buying some cheap stuff like religion kit and potion? Or you can do something important with gold?

2) For the best gear in the game, do you get it in Heroic dungeon or you need to have a couple houndred thousand Astral Diamond?

Thank for you time

I'm not 60 as I have trouble playing more then an hour or so but.

As far as I know Gold is all but useless, other then the 5g mount.

and for gear you can either do the Dungeon runs, or just buy it all off AH. Which maybe better then actually doing the dungeons for it as, everyone will need on your gear to sell it on the AH.
  • solidagesolidage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 31
    edited May 2013
    all potions, religion kits, etc are purchased with gold so they aren't totally useless.
    The best gear in the game is dropped from dungeons OR purchased with seals which you get from completing dungeons. So basically you get them from dungeons no from AD.
  • shammillshammill Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 42
    edited May 2013
    solidage wrote: »
    all potions, religion kits, etc are purchased with gold so they aren't totally useless.
    The best gear in the game is dropped from dungeons OR purchased with seals which you get from completing dungeons. So basically you get them from dungeons no from AD.

Im very happy to read that, I know lots of people complain how this game is Pay 2 win, but if the top end gear is from dungeon and not from AD, I can live with that.

Thank you