test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Having problems teaming with friend

winters79winters79 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I am unable to invite my friend to a team, gives the error "Inviting Failed" or "Player not found". Is there a trick or hidden rules to teaming that I can't find?
Post edited by winters79 on

Comments

• Options
    iamjudge13iamjudge13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am experiencing the same issue. We are in the same zones and everything.
  • Options
    iamjudge13iamjudge13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Seems that when he made his account, he selected "No" on the screen to link his existing PWE account to NW...he is in game, playing. I can invite other people, but not him.
  • Options
    bedizzybedizzy Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i'm having this same problem, he is level 16, i am 10, on the same server, and both in the same zone. But when he logs on it only lets me send tell, the invite to party button is then blacked out, but when he is logged off i the invite to party button is click-able. this is very frustrating, anyone have any ideas?
  • Options
    hellroadmoehellroadmoe Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    same problem here FFS
  • Options
    platinuplatinu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I would double-check that you're both on the same server. I've had people swear to me that they're on Mindflayer but I couldn't invite them to party or guild. Every single time it turned out they weren't actually on Mindflayer, they only thought they were.