test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lair of the Mad Dragon

chivashchivash Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 30
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
I do not think there is enough adds. *sarcasm*

Every group I have played with quits for this mission so far.
Post edited by chivash on

Comments

• imm0rtalboyimm0rtalboy Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The mission is hard but you need good team and good equipment and ofc cleric
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kossanovadkossanovad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The only nerf I would like is less trash before the boss. That boss is an incredible experience, and shouldn't be watered down to some generic loot pinata like all the rest.
  • darknight0354darknight0354 Member Posts: 76
    edited May 2013
    kossanovad wrote: »
    The only nerf I would like is less trash before the boss. That boss is an incredible experience, and shouldn't be watered down to some generic loot pinata like all the rest.

There's not a lot of trash on the way to the boss. The dragon itself probably has as much trash mobs as the rest of the dungeon combined.
  • bowberbowber Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They do need to balance the adds in that fight. It starts to get ridiculous with the amount of adds that come in. The dragon isn't even a threat in that fight. It's the adds that kill you.
  • forsakenlich1forsakenlich1 Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    fight is fine

you should see Chartilis mom on the other hand

Layer of the Mad Dragon

xD
  • idontcomehereidontcomehere Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 156 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Didnt get the title from killing dragon, worst dungeon ever.