test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gateway Login Issue

galthisgalthis Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Has anyone else had trouble logging into Gateway since maintenance yesterday? I was able to get in to the gateway Wednesday morning (iphone via safari). After maintenance, I'm getting an error message to the effect of "disconnected because one time code is wrong".

To test I input my password wrong. The error message changed to invalid password, so the system seems to recognize my correct password, but is locking me out due to a 'one time code'.

Has anybody seen and been able to solve this issue? Thanks.

Ps, game is really fun, and challenging solo. Love that. Thanks devs.
Post edited by galthis on

Comments

• galthisgalthis Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I know the servers are down, but I was having this problem last night.
  • txhawktxhawk Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I was able to log in a few hours ago, but now I'm unable to get in on any client on PC or phone.
    Waiting for paladins...
  • themangroththemangroth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 104 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    servers are crashed currently, which takes the gateway down with it
  • dragonsyndicatedragonsyndicate Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why is it I try to log in with my new account (I'm posting with it here) and the launch screen keeps saying Invalid Password..? I just made the account 10 minutes ago and I am using the password and username I created..

Any idea why it's telling me they're incorrect?
  • dragonsyndicatedragonsyndicate Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why is it I try to log in with my new account (I'm posting with it here) and the launch screen keeps saying Invalid Password..? I just made the account 10 minutes ago and I am using the password and username I created..

Any idea why it's telling me they're incorrect?

Nevermind.. I finally tried it with email instead of username and it took it..
  • brainus1brainus1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It's 6/1/13 and I am getting the onetime code error. It just doesn't work for me. Any suggestions?