test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

MMO Hut's Top Ten F2P MMORPGs

sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in News & Announcements
Neverwinter is one of MMO Hut's Top Ten F2P MMORPGs! Take a look: http://mmohuts.com/videos/top-ten-f2p-mmorpgs
Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
Post edited by sominator on

Comments

• Options
    volcxxxvolcxxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    number 2, gratz! :)
    5cm82e.jpg
    Old "Blood and Sand: Unchained" quest
    Played more than 100 000 times!
    > TRY IT NOW!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ecy4o6JqLc
  • Options
    xuaronxuaron Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    should be #1 :P seriously this game is better than terra.
    terra was a fun, but neverwinter offers so mutch more even in its incomplete state it is now (dont get me wrong love the content but mutch to be released)
  • Options
    grahfixgrahfix Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Would be number 1 if it had only cosmetic items in shop like path of exile :D ... Just sayin.
  • Options
    ivsakenivsaken Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This game is much better then Terra, another couple months as word spreads.. This will be the Top of every list
  • Options
    origionaljpmamaorigionaljpmama Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Especially since were still in OPEN BETA number 2 soon to be number 1
  • Options
    wennidwennid Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    pfft.. top ten according to who? It's probly all just a back-handed form of advertising rather than a "real" top ten anyway.
  • Options
    ifellfromgraceiifellfromgracei Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Aion at number 3 has got to be a joke. I've tried that game on three different occasions and it's just horrible.
  • Options
    foolery81foolery81 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    noice grats
  • Options
    mogyrpg1mogyrpg1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yawww Hurray for NW
  • Options
    dateuntintedateuntinte Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Gz :) . I think that for a lot of people is number 1 now and will be better and more funny in the future if continue with the effors :cool:
  • Options
    damarinasaidamarinasai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Congratulations :) keep it up!
    Those who are allowed to shoot are those who are prepared to be shot.
  • Options
    comachristcomachrist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'd put it above TERA due to me finding the combat slow and boring in comparison but it does have a open world and yours is instanced... So I see how it wins the popular vote. Plus no Ranger?
  • Options
    epicus36epicus36 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Best game and game of the year, so simple...gratz!!!
  • Options
    aveanavean Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Was disapointed to not see PoE, and even more saddened that they only showed Videos not gameplay for any of teh titles. Aside form already playing well over half of them, veiwing most of em to be horrid, I wouldnt check out anything on the list due to how it was made and the quality of the ones i did know ~_~.