test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

purchased zen not applied to account. no response from customer service

ladonna2013ladonna2013 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 52
edited July 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hi, I feel bad posting this but I don't know where to go for help.

I purchased $100 of zen at 1:30pm pdt this afternoon. I still haven't received it.. I realize there can be a delay but I confirmed with Google that the transaction went through and confirmed with my credit card that the funds have been removed from my account.

i opened a support ticket at 2:20pm to question the problem and see if there was a work around but as of now have not gotten any response (11:51pm). The customer service phone is unavailable until monday. They have taken my $100 and given me no zen in return and i can't even get a response from customer service.

i tried converting the zen to neverwinter on the off chance that there was some sort of glitch but according to perfect world, i have no zen. Even though they took the money from my credit card.

i had a lot of faith in this game and this company and am completely baffled. I just want a refund at this point. Any ideas on how to reach someone before monday. They have my money so i can't use it elsewhere.

thanks in advance for any ideas.
Post edited by ladonna2013 on

Comments

• mimterestmimterest Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Oh, this was a tricky one if it's what I think it is! I was waiting for a while and I'm like "I can see the Zen on my account.. why can't I see it ingame?". If you can see the Zen in your Perfect World wallet, stuff worked correctly and you have to press the "Transfer Zen" option, and pick Neverwinter from the list of games. My Zen showed up immediately ^^

If you haven't received Zen even on the Perfect World account management page, then you need support I think :(
  • ladonna2013ladonna2013 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 52
    edited May 2013
    my credit card has been charged but the zen has not showed up in my main account for me to transfer to neverwinter. :-(

and no one from customer service will help me or even acknowledge my ticket. I am really disheartened. I was such a fan of this game and now i can't get anyone to help.

I hate to go the route of calling the amex to have them go after perfect world but I see no alternative when no one from perfect world will help me or even respond to ticket..I checked this morning and still no response from customer service. :-(
  • ladonna2013ladonna2013 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 52
    edited May 2013
    still no response from customer service in forums or via support ticket. I has been 23 hours since I reported this issue via support and have not heard a peep from anyone official.

reviewing the thread in general makes it appear that I am not the only one with a potential concern.

are there any mods able to comment and/or look into the issue for us?

love this game and do not want to appear negative in any way. just looking for answers and reassurance.

thanks in advance for any help!

ladonna
  • horrorscope666horrorscope666 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 415 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    mimterest wrote: »
    Oh, this was a tricky one if it's what I think it is! I was waiting for a while and I'm like "I can see the Zen on my account.. why can't I see it ingame?". If you can see the Zen in your Perfect World wallet, stuff worked correctly and you have to press the "Transfer Zen" option, and pick Neverwinter from the list of games. My Zen showed up immediately ^^

If you haven't received Zen even on the Perfect World account management page, then you need support I think :(

Thank you with the tip!
  • diablos1400diablos1400 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's not an issue just transfer your zen as soon as you finish buying it says transfer zen if you don't read it's not their problem
  • mimterestmimterest Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would like to point out that their support might not work on weekends. It's, or it was, saturday and sunday :)

plus, games' launches are always super busy, busiest time for support, give them a couple of days, then you can defend your money a bit more aggressively :)
    edited May 2013
    It's not an issue just transfer your zen as soon as you finish buying it says transfer zen if you don't read it's not their problem

This is only true if the transaction is not kept in pending status by perfect world. Zen is not transferrable if perfect world does not activate. American express has approved my payment. Perfect world still has it in a pending queue. For over a day and a half. So, yes, this IS the their problem. it is not a reading comprehension dificulty. Nice try at an insult though. Perhaps next time work on your own reading comprehension before insulting others. Casting stones is generally a poor choice.
    edited May 2013
    mimterest wrote: »
    I would like to point out that their support might not work on weekends. It's, or it was, saturday and sunday :)

plus, games' launches are always super busy, busiest time for support, give them a couple of days, then you can defend your money a bit more aggressively :)
    Guessing you are 100% on this one. Practicing patience as we speak. :-) thanks for the support and have a good weekend!
  • hipolipolopigushipolipolopigus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is only true if the transaction is not kept in pending status by perfect world. Zen is not transferrable if perfect world does not activate. American express has approved my payment. Perfect world still has it in a pending queue. For over a day and a half. So, yes, this IS the their problem.
    Hope you get this resolved soon. Yes, Customer Service are desperately lacking in this OB.
    It is not a reading comprehension dificulty. Nice try at an insult though. Perhaps next time work on your own reading comprehension before insulting others. Casting stones is generally a poor choice.
    Their attitude is a rather unfortunate side-effect of free-to-play. Not that it's not in P2P or subscription models, just that the payment weeds out a lot of them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Want to know why Neverwinter is so laggy? Check out the "Latency" section in this thread.
    edited May 2013
    Hope you get this resolved soon. Yes, Customer Service are desperately lacking in this OB.

Their attitude is a rather unfortunate side-effect of free-to-play. Not that it's not in P2P or subscription models, just that the payment weeds out a lot of them.

Lol! Thanks for the support and the giggles. You made me smile! Hope you have a wonderful rest of you day and hopefully no customer service craziness! :-D definitely appreciate your sense of humor! :-)
  • aribeyearibeye Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I also spent $100 and got nothing for over 24hours.. CS sent me an email a couple hours ago saying they wont be able to get to me for over 48hours..

Not trying to portray myself as better than anyone else but you would think anyone who bought founders + $100 zen on top of that would get moved to the top of the queue. Seriously..

I certainly didnt expect to get charged, have it taken from my debit card, and then I have to wait for days to see it??? They have issues but they have not said it.. From their responses they make it sound like this is normal when it certainly isn't.
  • gruntpyregruntpyre Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ladonna are you still experiencing same issue? I had similar happen but my entire account got banned and still no response.
  • superheavensuperheaven Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    gruntpyre wrote: »
    Ladonna are you still experiencing same issue? I had similar happen but my entire account got banned and still no response.

My entire account also got banned for no reason given via email, I sent two support tickets, multiple emails with no response its been over a week now. Never cheated/exploited/hacked/charged back. I would love to see one response email to my multiple but I have given up all hope.