test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mouse buttons disabled for testing?

dimtoxdimtox Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 81
edited May 2013 in The Foundry
I cant attack with my mouse buttons lol..
Guess they are reserved or is there a tweak i am missing?
Post edited by dimtox on

Comments

• chili1179chili1179 Member Posts: 1,511 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Never had or heard of that issue.

Did you try restarting the client?
    There is a rumor floating around that I am working on a new foundry quest. It was started by me.
  • seanc84seanc84 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 58
    edited April 2013
    I saw this happen to me. Respeccing the character it was using to a different level fixed it for me.

Except for some reason I lost my pants after respeccing. At least I can attack!
    Into the Mind's Eye
    Chapter 1 - The Ruins of Webcrag --- Chapter 2 - Don't get your hopes up. Bored of the game.
  • dimtoxdimtox Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 81
    edited April 2013
    yeah i never had this issue before.. It did happen after respecing
  • agentjasporagentjaspor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Were you in 3D edit mode by chance? Seems things like fighting and interacting with stuff becomes disabled while in 3D edit mode.
  • mrfalrinthmrfalrinth Member Posts: 124 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    It happens frequently to me. Only way to deal with it is to restart the Foundry it seems :S
  • xworndownxxworndownx Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Make sure you are not using untargetable mode as well.