test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scandinavian Keyboards

duck2013duck2013 Member Posts: 100 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
so here in scandinavia, we have to press alt to get @ sign...

but the way this game is setup, is that when you are in text enter mode, alt takes you out of it... so there's no way besides copy pasting the @ sign into a listing...

you guys need to remove the alt function when you are in a text enter mode...
--- I loved clerics in this game --- <--- My youtube video. [R.I.P good cleric now they nerfed our self healing by 50%]
Look forward to my long campaigns and short stories in the foundry upon release.

Join our awesome stream community for neverwinter on twitch
Post edited by duck2013 on

Comments

• crshdcrshd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 35
    edited May 2013
    duck2013 wrote: »
    so here in scandinavia, we have to press alt to get @ sign...

but the way this game is setup, is that when you are in text enter mode, alt takes you out of it... so there's no way besides copy pasting the @ sign into a listing...

you guys need to remove the alt function when you are in a text enter mode...

Go to your key binds and rebind the pointer thingy bind to left Alt again. After doing this, "Alt Gr" will be unbound so you can use left Alt for pointer, and Alt Gr for typing :)
  • wappzizwappziz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nice! thx Crshd
  • mirarkittymirarkitty Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I put it to what the game considers to be the ` key, but for us is the paragraph key.
    It seems to work very well, being close to ESC and all.

(Edit: this editor cuts everything from the eight-bit- or unicode-character.)