test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

This game is <censored> fun!

cusarxcusarx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 18 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Now i don't know about the rest of you, but i played in alpha and in all the beta weekends, so i had a pretty good understanding of all the beginning quests and dungeons, but for some reason even know when im making my permanent character, that i will hopefully play for awhile, i am not bored at all... what i mean is, i have done all of those quests about a 100 times(exaggerated) but i don't get tired of them!

Something about this game just keeps pulling me back in, i mean even now as im writing this out, i feel that i need to get back to leveling my control wizard, because i want to unlock more abilities, own in some pvp, and do some questing along the way.

I can not wait until i get to end game, because it actually seems like its pretty fun, i mean i love crafting so far, and at higher levels i can see being able to make a lot of money from it, not only that, but being able to unlock pvp gear, playing epic dungeons, and just being part of the community seems like its worth working towards.

I really feel that this game is going somewhere, and the Dev team is doing a tremendous job at updating the game, and listening to what the community thinks about the game, and improving on it.

I really have a lot of fun on this game and i hope im not the only one!
Post edited by cusarx on

Comments

• Options
    mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sad that one of the few positive posts here takes so long to get a reply. I have to agree that the game is fun and the Foundry is amazing.

Be aware though that as a newer release there won't be that much to do at 60......
  • Options
    trendkiller3785trendkiller3785 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    @cusarx
    I totally agree with you mate. While I hate STO, Champions Online and many other F2P games, Cryptic made a great job with Neverwinter. A lot of 'subscription-based games' developers should learn from Cryptic.
    Nephante - Trickster Rogue - LvL 25
  • Options
    pyyracypyyracy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I plan on being here for a long time. I love the active combat, it reminds me of DDO. (imagine that) I can forgive the cash shop, I actually plan on spending money once all thei issues in-game are resolved. Screw the haters, its people like the op that make the game worth playing for me! Thank you for a positive post in a forum full of whiners, like ive posted before, personally I think they should all either A: go back to WOW or whatever game they think is amazing, or preferably B: kill themselves.
  • Options
    cusarxcusarx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    mconosrep wrote: »
    Sad that one of the few positive posts here takes so long to get a reply. I have to agree that the game is fun and the Foundry is amazing.

Be aware though that as a newer release there won't be that much to do at 60......

Im glad i got some reply though, i was afraid i was the only one lol
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    @cusarx
    I totally agree with you mate. While I hate STO, Champions Online and many other F2P games, Cryptic made a great job with Neverwinter. A lot of 'subscription-based games' developers should learn from Cryptic.

I totally agree, i hope they keep up the great work!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    pyyracy wrote: »
    I plan on being here for a long time. I love the active combat, it reminds me of DDO. (imagine that) I can forgive the cash shop, I actually plan on spending money once all thei issues in-game are resolved. Screw the haters, its people like the op that make the game worth playing for me! Thank you for a positive post in a forum full of whiners, like ive posted before, personally I think they should all either A: go back to WOW or whatever game they think is amazing, or preferably B: kill themselves.

YEah im tired of seeing everyone complain, they just need to(like you said) go back to whatever game they were playing) the community here is too awesome to have so many downers
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I got censored lol

I thought i censored it enough, sorry :p
  • Options
    wrenaqwrenaq Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just hit 35th level and got a new weapon for my GF, it is a mace with a skull head and boy I got really giddy I could have cheered (I did inside).
    I love D&D and love this game :D
  • Options
    devostifdevostif Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I agree the game is fun, things will hopefully calm down a bit on the forums like they usually do after a month or so. Also it still is beta, so of course people are going to complain/ be critical of some things in the game atm, it's beta
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    wrenaq wrote: »
    I just hit 35th level and got a new weapon for my GF, it is a mace with a skull head and boy I got really giddy I could have cheered (I did inside).
    I love D&D and love this game :D

I know how you feel :D except as a control wizard all i get for weapons is floating balls lol, so i like getting a new piece of armor :P