test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Mindflayer] Trickster Rogue is looking for a PvE oriented Guild

mrarkedosmrarkedos Member Posts: 7 Arc User
Hello There,

I am Arkedos. Level 60 Trickster Rogue on the Mindflayer server and I am looking for a PvE guild for the Endgame content.
I Just hit 60 and already started with the epic Cloak Tower dungeon to gear myself up a little bit.

But this instance farming would be more fun with a mature guild / group at my back.

About myself I would say, that I am a very calm and educated player who likes to hang out on teamspeak while running through the dungeon. I've got loads of expierience with high level end game content in World of Warcraft which I played for 7 years.

Now that I am new to Neverwinter I am looking for a new home.

I am from Germany if that's important due to time zone problems or something like that. :>
But I am not specifically looking for a german guild.

Greetings,

Arkedos
Post edited by mrarkedos on

Comments

• Options
    tigh392tigh392 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hail mrarkedos! We would love to have you take a look at our community. We have something to offer everyone. We have a huge community and are heavily into PVE as well as PVP. Feel free to fill out an application and we will get back to you within minutes. While we are on Dragon server, the word is they will be merging all servers at release.

http://www.sinisterswarm.com
  • Options
    mrarkedosmrarkedos Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well I'll keep you in mind if they really merge the servers :>

but for now I would be glad If there is a guild out there on Mindflayer who still needs a DPS :>