test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gateway Task bug

deepblue5deepblue5 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hello,

I have had one of my two tasks stuck for a couple of hours now without any countdown left and I'm still waiting to be able to "claim rewards" - clearing cookies and cache has no effect, changing browser has no effect, click "finish now has no effect so now I have two Assets stuck on a bugged craft and I'm unable to progress normally.

Regards.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• myhythosmyhythos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am also having this issue with Leadership. Leatherworking is working fine.
  • deepblue5deepblue5 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    myhythos wrote: »
    I am also having this issue with Leadership. Leatherworking is working fine.

Yeah, its a Leadership one of mine that's bugged, haven't been able to test my mailsmithing yet as I still have another hour left on the 2nd task which is also Leadership lol hope that one doesn't get bugged aswell
  • magrothjmagrothj Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same problem here. It just seems to bug out with random tasks. It has been the worst with leadership, but it also happens with other professions.
  • indorialindorial Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here. There generally seems to be a bit of a delay in the gateway.
  • jipatsujipatsu Member Posts: 94
    edited May 2013
    Same here, if I have two tasks that completes about the same time, I can collect rewards from only one and other just gets stuck. It updates though if I log in to the game's character select screen.
  • crashmdcrashmd Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This happens to me a lot with both Leadership and Mailsmithing tasks. Logging in to the character in game immediately fixes it.