test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Need a "Leave-Instance" option please

joka3ljoka3l Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
edited July 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
Say you are in a solo instance and wish to leave zone because you need to acquire more consumables, or you leveled and want to upgrade gear, or want to leave to hang with friends, or for whatever reason. Could we please have a "Leave-Instance" option implemented? If it is in I did not notice it.

Most games have the option to either right-click your portait and leave or a button(per-say) near minimap which allows you to leave.
Khal Drogo
Sacrifice
Guardian Fighter
Post edited by joka3l on

Comments

• shadow71shadow71 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 50
    edited February 2013
    Err.. right-click on icon the leave group, you would auto leave the instance then.
  • mirarkittymirarkitty Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You can leave the group while playing solo?
  • aerossiaerossi Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    + "leave the group" only works for the first 4 ppl to leave and then the last person gets stuck when the end exit is broken and wont allow you to exit. now the last person has to waste 20 min backtracking to leave, or depending how the instance is setup unable to leave. In my case even the protector enclave scroll for 4000 AD doesnt work inside the instance. WTF ppl. how can you not put an exit instance button. its even there for foundry quests. just put it in!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • dirtyjackflashdirtyjackflash Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    *bump*

I have this problem too. There needs to be a leave instance option. In fact, there should be a "leave all instances" button in the main menu that comes up when you press Esc. As the problem extends to if you are in a queue then join a group and it automatically quits the queue you will be still in queue according to the system but without any way of leaving it.