test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Where is my pirate hat?

kimmurieloblodrakimmurieloblodra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So I participated in the stress tests. I had a code for PC Gamer mount, which is in my mailbox atm.

But WHERE in the world is my pirate hat?
Post edited by kimmurieloblodra on

Comments

• Options
    mandodo69mandodo69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 6
    edited May 2013
    At the claim vendor next to the guy sergent knox sends you to to get your first set of peasent cloths.
  • Options
    kimmurieloblodrakimmurieloblodra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    mandodo69 wrote: »
    At the claim vendor next to the guy sergent knox sends you to to get your first set of peasent cloths.

Sweet thanks im'a check that out later.
  • Options
    mandodo69mandodo69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 6
    edited May 2013
    No problem. People keep missing the guy LOL.
  • Options
    voidstalker2012voidstalker2012 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I participated in the stress test and the guy nearest the one that gives you first fashion set is who I assume you are talking about does not have any pirate hat for me :(
  • Options
    labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Its the second tab . You have to change pages to see it . You can claim it on each toon .
  • Options
    mrvukmrvuk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 396 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    check the differnt tabs on the vendor
  • Options
    someoneodsomeoneod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would love to wear the pirate hat, but it makes my character BALD! That's so sad. And bad. :(