test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

can neverwinter come to steam?

sugarsweet122sugarsweet122 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
just asking it would be a great addition to steam.
ah kingdom hearts a tale of love death and adventure :cool:
Post edited by sugarsweet122 on

Comments

• spazy1spazy1 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I will personally email Gabe "The God" Newell and see if he has any interest adding more free MMO's to his list.

(im sure perfect worlds would have to come to some agreement with valve money blah blah) TBH gabes such a nice guy if PF offered him 1% on all small transactions just to put it on steam he'd do it.
  • randomhateforumsrandomhateforums Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Off hand, I am not sure why they would go to steam. NWN team is already out funds by being part of PW. Losing another % by going to steam may not be the best idea. They may drum up some additional sales but not sure it would be enough to make the effort.
  • spazy1spazy1 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Even so, might be a gamble for valve to take this on but is it worth the risk? This game has the potential to boom to the ranks of "WoW"
    even a %1 on sales would be multi millions if not billions.
  • mrvukmrvuk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 396 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I like being able to play a game without loading steam.
  • megamanx7megamanx7 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    you wont have to load it from steam either way,chances are that it will come to steam
  • rapticorrapticor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,078 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My personal feeling is that it will be there once it's no longer in beta.