test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What do I do with grey loot?

blazingfistblazingfist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Yeah, kind of a **** question, but I do want to know. Do I just vendor it or does it have another purpose?
Post edited by blazingfist on

Comments

• rhadagast1rhadagast1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 46
    edited May 2013
    I've been vendoring it. I don't think there is a purpose for it.
  • blazingfistblazingfist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I see that the word "n 0 0 b" is censored...:)
  • someoneodsomeoneod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    grey loot is vendor trash, no real purpose. Unless you get the single slot 'holey bag' or whatever it's called, then you can post it on the auction and scam people who don't know better (you can equip it but still cannot use the single slot).
  • ralandarralandar Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yea... I think just vendor that stuff.
  • sprawl141sprawl141 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    is there a "sell all" option like most other games have these days?
  • someoneodsomeoneod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sprawl141 wrote: »
    is there a "sell all" option like most other games have these days?

Nope. Double click works though, and bags are small enough that it rarely takes more than 10 or 15 seconds to clear them.
  • terradraconisterradraconis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think some of the grey loot was originally going to be like the idols you can give Rhix for AD. But I think they changed their minds and its just vender trash now.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • the1tiggletthe1tigglet Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1
    edited May 2013
    Yeah, kind of a **** question, but I do want to know. Do I just vendor it or does it have another purpose?

It's been my experience that it's label is treasure so you sell them for gold to a vendor.

I would love to see a sell junk option tho in the future.