test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can I get some help please?

frierthechosenfrierthechosen Member Posts: 3 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I am glitched out at a map with no way of getting back on track. Can someone teleport me to town, reaching out to an admin was useless.

Would love some dev feedback.
Post edited by frierthechosen on

Comments

• Options
    theskymootheskymoo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 50
    edited May 2013
    /kill me command. This worked in BW4. Not sure if it works now.
  • Options
    jakula1jakula1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Can't use a scroll perhaps?
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    Press Esc > Help > Request GM Help > Physically Stuck in an Object or Terrain > Change Instance.

That should help you out.

You can also choose "Unable to load a character or transfer maps" and a GM will transfer you as soon as they get to the report.
    Sadly due to the high volume of reports that occur after a new game is launched this can take a lot longer than we would prefer. You'll get notified via E-Mail when your character is moved to a safe location.

I am sorry I can't be of any more help but neither myself or the other forum staff/representatives have the ability to handle in game issues.
  • Options
    frierthechosenfrierthechosen Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yup that worked thanks!
  • Options
    fotzikfotzik Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    or just use change instance when pressing M.
  • Options
    c10udc10ud Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2013
    Just for future reference to anyone that gets stuck, try the /stuck command. I don't know how far it will move you but it is there.